BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 07, 2008

Cranium Crunch



It's that time again...I have questions. Questions that need serious thought and review. Lets take a look see ~rolls eyes~ Beans and rice peoople it's only the 7th of January for pete's sake!!!!

1. Brittney Spears alleged suicide attempt? Who the F**K beleives this crap? I mean I am still getting ahold of the idea that K-Fed is indeed the "better" parent??? Yeah! WOW!!! What gets me about this last episode, is that Dr Phil is staging an "intervention"? WTF is he thinking. Unless he went to the hospital with a Priest and the whole team of ghost busters, I think this chick is DONE! Stick a fork in her, DONE!

2. My thoughts and prayers go out to the students killed in that HORRIBLE bus crash. It makes me NEVER EVER want to take my students on ANY kind of field trip. That is the tragic thing that can happen and EFF you up forever!

3. E-Harmony is a disappointment. I waited until I was emotionally "ready" (whatever that is) and I am "other"...Seriously...I even told people in my profile that "other" is a cope out and that I would rather they mark that my third eye in the middle of my forehead is too horrible...ANYWAY Bottom line is I am out $65 I didn't have, no dates and no one to even get excited about getting an e-mail about. ~folds arms and taps foot~

4. I am sick again. ~puts hands on hips~ I have an appointment for the Dr. tomorrow. WHY? Well, apperently my 3 visits in December was not enough for her to just call in another round of anti-biotics for me. OH NO ~shakes head~ NOW, I have to leave work early, drive 40 miles out of my way so that she can over charge me, (they overbilled the "in network" rates~rolls eyes~ Don't get me started) so I can BEG for antiboitics that I can afford, as I just wrote them a check so I will be BEGGING for samples from what the drug rep may have left her....*sigh* I just want to taste and smell. Food is just not the same. Anyone ever eat a salad w/out thier ability to taste or smell???? Let me just tell you, the texture is *shivers* Not worth the need to fill the belly. I almost just wanted to drink a protein shake. You KNOW there is something wrong, when I DONT want to eat!!!!

6. OMG HOW could I forget that McDonalds is going to compete with Starbucks???? SERIOUSLY people?!?!?!

I am trying to catch the debates on TV when I can. I really think that Fred Thompson could be the "next Ronald Regan" However, I just don't see him winning. He seems to lack the "push" to go forward. He IMHO is just so charismatic and I see him making choices that make sence, even when, it's not the popular choice. I just keep having nightmares, about the OTHER choices...

SO what do y'all think???

14 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Dallas DYSfunction said...

E-Harmony... sigh... they don't believe in Fairys...

snowelf said...

Hey Super--try Plenty of Fish. It's free and there are just as many idiots to weed out as any other dating site, but it's worth a try.

--snow

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

errrrr i must be those rare breed who does not want to get married. I have stuffed cotton wool in my ears... i can't hear my mom's nag hehehehe

Christina said...

Yea Brit is done like dinner.

Sorry about E-harmony, my friend tried it and after completeting the questionnaire she got a response that she is too hard to match at this time!

WTF!

Christina_the_wench said...

I'm with Fred too. Push it real good...

Jim McKee said...

1. I feel sorry for Britney, she is a mess, and I am really feel she is going to be the next Anna Nicole unless something drastic happens to turn her around. If Dr. Phil can do it, more power to him.
2. Bus + mountains + ice = No good.
3. I am so sorry about your eHarmony experience (let's rename it fHarmony, LOL). I think you are a wonderful gal, I have had a mad crush on you for a while, but I don't want any more kidlets, so I would not qualify for the Bambi sweepstakes! (grin) (which is *my* loss)
4. Sorry you're sick. I thought the whole point of living in the desert is so you don't get sick??!! On the other hand, just think of it as a new diet!
5. You must REALLY be sick, you skipped number 5.
6. I rarely drink coffee, so whateva.
(no #). I *wanted* to like Fred, but he really doesn't seem like he WANTS to be president. I was going to vote for Rudy, I think he is best for our national security... but unless things change, he won't get the nomination. Therefore, I think I'm going to vote for MYSELF. In fact, I am mentally making a long list of reasons why you should vote for me, and I will post them on my website soon.

HUGS!

Jen said...

Doesn't E-harmony offer a money back guarantee? You definately need to check in to that. Those damn commercials make sick!
Sorry you aren't feeling well!

Los said...

Ugh - nothing yet with E-Harmony???? That really sucks!

Brittany is to tabloids like cattle is to McDonalds ....

Superstar said...

Dallas: That is because e-harmony is a Christian based dating service as a "core"...apparently it's some kind of mortal sin??? ~waves hand~ Whatever!

Snow: I know there are lots of fish in the sea!!! HEHEHEHEH

Sane: It's not that I want to get married right away, and for awhile I was LOVING the single thing, but ultimatly, I do much better when I have a companion. You have to do what is best for YOU...ME not so good alone!

Chritina: Match too HARD?!?!? HHEHEHEHEH I am just thinking about sex...OOOPS!!!
The problem I am having is that they send me 5-7 mathces a DAY most are not active so, I never get any responces...kinda like being on hold for a computer operator...Oxymoron...


Wenchy: I am thinking Mickey Mouse!!!!

Jim: I am sick. I am on another round of antibiotics. hopefully I won't foget #5 again!!! LOL ;o)


Singletton: Get this, they just made another charge to my card after I canceled the charge! I am now disputing the charge and FURIOUS!!!


Jen: I am so calling to find out! Miss you girl!

Los: Nice simile! Well done!

~folds arms and taps foot~ I guess all the good ones are really gone.....*sigh*

Art_Fulldodger said...

Super, wtf is up with the waste of a former hot body Brittany? She has totally wigged out and is at the front of the line in the death pool.

Eharmony - Just another online mopney maker. sorry they scammed you the bastards. If I knew anyomne in AZ I would so hook you up with them.....

Art_Fulldodger said...

Can you tell I hate laptop keyboards?

Superstar said...

Rain: Seriously...I could care less. I do feel for those kiddos.
Again, I think that people should have to have a license before reproducing.

I love my laptop...hmmm NOPE I didn't notice...Sorry.

Anonymous said...

The dollar menu is a killer.
I did have a witty 18 yr. old remark for you, but my conscience got the better of me.

airplanejayne said...

I just want you to know, I share your pain.....only I (ugh) am in my forties! Yes, e-harmony sucks. so does match dot com. Here's my question: WHY is it that the only age group(s) that seem to want to date me is the over 60 bunch or the under 30!?!?!? I. am. not. interested. in. babysitting. period.
:)

I'm enjoying your blog! thanks!