This is me in a contest, Last Saturday I entered this "so you think you are a star" contest. Guess what????? You can vote as many times as you wish. Just exit and click on the link again. Not that I have done that, like a gazillion time this morning or anything.
I need your help. ~gets on knees' to beg~
YOU get to pick me! PICK ME! PICK ME. (In a Grey's Anatomy kind of way)
I have provided all of you to go to the following site and vote for me. I am # 30 and you have to scroll to the end. I guess I was one of the first so that put me at the end at the editing floor...LOL ;o)
http://www.soyouthinkyoureastar.com/voteVideo.php?event=nov10
If I win, this round, I go to the finals, money, live performance and a chance for a recording contract!!!!
~looks around~ This is not a test people!!! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!
Look for my stage name hahahha!!! I appreciate all of your votes. If you have other friends...can you tell them too???? ~folds hands in prayer~
~bows~
Thank you all!!!!
~waves~
Monday, November 12, 2007
Please vote for me!!!!
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 8:13 AM

25 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I just voted for you! I tried to stuff the ballot box, but it only let me click on the button once =:-)
It only let me vote once too.
Woobie was singing with you--I think they should have let him vote too!!
Best of Luck girly!! You rock!!
--snow
voted, remember us when you are famous!
MiniJonB: Thank you So much...I guess you have to back out of the link to vote the second time...
Snowelf: Thank you! Not my best song...but I got it done...I swear If I never hear that song again...LOL
Christina: I would NEVER EVER forget my fans!!!
~crosses fingers~
So if I vote for you, will you promise to wear for me that outfit from your profile picture? heh.
Not that that would stop me from voting, I'm just a guy so I'm angling for a win/win thing here.
Effortlessly: SUREE!!!! IF I win...I will wear my "costume"...LOL ;o)
~rolls eyes~
Voted.
Will vote again...
as a Canadian, I see it as fun to vote over and over and over again...
at least this was lovely.
*can you suggest any sites that I can plug in a few lines of a song and have it tell me the name and performer? Just won an ipod, got laptop back from Geeks at Best Buy, wanting to download music that I don't know the name of...
=)
BAMBI!! BAMBI!! BAMBI!!
Cool, you rawk mama, I like your low growl too!
Voted..will go back over and over.
I'm glad you mentioned that's your stage name I was beginning to get a bit worried.lol
tc
oh..mm, I usually use google and use the chorus if possible and something usually comes up which will lead you to the song/singer.
tc
Top Cat: THank you!!!! I am humblely grateful...GRRRRRRR
MM: Thank you Mama!!! I would suggest google or song lyric sites. you can use a key word and narrow your search...OHHH
People I just got a fab idea...Let's play, Name that tune...LOL ;o) OH, I have work to do...OH...Thank you MM!!!
Thank all of you...I NEED all the help I can get. I have some HOT lady competitors!!!
(Here by way of Top Cat's site.)
Hey, you're good. You got my votes, all ten of them. (I had to leave the site and come back for each vote.)
Good luck.
I tried to vote but didnt see #30?
Sorry must have been to late
Were we supposed to vote on the basis of looks, or talent?
's OK, I voted for *you*, so I covered all the bases.
;-]
Rainman: Its open for 2 weeks. There were over one hundred so please try again...If you can...
Hale McKay: THANK YOU and welcome to my site. I hope my rants and dating life will bring you back.
Jim McKee: What are you saying? hehehehhe...~rolls eyes~ Just vote! LOL ;o) Thank you!!!!
Honey, you're amazing :-) I voted!!
Voted! Nice job!
I too have voted for ya ... I'll try to do so as often as I can! Make sure you don't forget about your bloggin' buddies when you hit it big!
Yoda: Thank you! I so appreciate the vote of confidence...
Wreckless: Thank you! Maybe someday I won't have to teach 12 yr olds about condoms...LOL ;o)
Los: MOI? Forget about you all?? NEVER!!!!
I can't figure out how.
Consider it done.
Sven: from one cover artist to another!!! Thank you!!!
LBB: Just click on the link and wait for the videos...scroll sidways to my pic and #30...then listen to me sing for 30 seconds and VOTE!!!!
Unless you just really think I am that awful! heheheheh
Thank you again all!!! You RAWK my world!
I pretended I was a Democrat and voted many times (probably not as often as you did ... but many times). My PC doesn't have speakers, so I hope you sounded good (wouldn't want to vote for another Sanjaya).
Best of luck in the contest.
Went over to have a look at your performance and realized it was one of those joke singing things where you try to be terrible. Still I voted for #101 because she gave a shot of her ass and she was much better looking than you. Her singing actually wasn't as bad as yours, but I went for the tight ass and the pretty face. I like a woman with one face. You appear to have several hanging there. Good luck anyway. I'm sure if LBB could figure it out, he'd vote for you.
honest John: You can go back from which ever rock you matriculated from. This is not a joke. This is an actual singing contest. If you don't want to play nice with the rest of us, than get the F**K off my site.
~waves~
BYE BYE now.
Bye
BYE BYE
~waves the finger~
Paul: LOL Well, I admit the flat at first on the video, but for the most part, I didn't completely "screw the pooch" on the vocal!
Thank you again all my faithful blogers...you ALL RAWK!!!!
~blows kisses and waves~
you're welcome...I did wish you luck. Just didn't think you were very close to a winning performance. Isn't the truth better than some candy coated fib designed only to ease you down when you don't win? You should continue to pursue your dream, but I would suggest working on your spelling and punctuation in the mean time. I would hope the difference between the words role and roll in your profile were confused for some unknown comical reason. And horring and whoring. One isn't even a word. I know I am an asshole, but even in describing myself, I like to be honest. Now get to work...
Post a Comment