Well Blog readers,
I am sorry to say, that I have just been, for the lack of a better word: "Honest John-ed". No John that isn't a word, but I just made it up. NO I realize it's not in a dictionary and the irony of me being an language arts teacher is somewhat (*sum what...playin'*) amusing...
You took a simple contest and made it a PERSONAL attack...Sick and wrong. You are just sad and lonely. My guess is that you are compensating for something else...perhaps your mama dropped you on your head as a child...I don't know, nor do I don't care.
So bloggers here is the dialogue:
**I didn't change a word , and I put my own comments in purple**
Honest John said...
Went over to have a look at your performance and realized it was one of those joke singing things where you try to be terrible. Still I voted for #101 because she gave a shot of her ass and she was much better looking than you. Her singing actually wasn't as bad as yours, but I went for the tight ass and the pretty face. I like a woman with one face. You appear to have several hanging there. Good luck anyway. I'm sure if LBB could figure it out, he'd vote for you.
This is what I said:
honest John: You can go back from which ever rock you matriculated from. This is not a joke. This is an actual singing contest. If you don't want to play nice with the rest of us, than get the F**K off my site.~waves~BYE BYE now. ByeBYE BYE~waves the finger~
then he posted this:
Honest John said...
you're welcome(I NEVER thanked you, in fact I told you to GO AWAY, stalker!)...I did wish you luck. (You said this like a backhanded compliment)Just didn't think you were very close to a winning performance. Isn't the truth better than some candy coated fib designed only to ease you down when you don't win?(I love that you are not candy coating your opinon) You should continue to pursue your dream, but I would suggest working on your spelling and punctuation in the mean time. (When did I enter an language arts contest? This is a singing contest, not a writers...) I would hope the difference between the words role and roll in your profile were confused for some unknown comical reason. And horring and whoring.( Thank you for starting your sentence as a RUN ON Conjunction. Speaking of corrections needed, those who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.) One isn't even a word. I know I am an asshole, (Admitting the problem is said to be the first step..just sayin'.) but even in describing myself, I like to be honest. Now get to work...(EXCUSE ME??? WHO THE F**K??? I work 3 jobs and I have to get to work?)
Here is what I say:
Who are you? Honesty isn't always the best policy. I am in no way upset by your HONESTY. What is sad and unwelcome is that you PERSONALLY attaked my physicallity, spelling, punctuation and inappropriate use of a homonyms'. A simple, "hey I don't like your voice" or even a cheap American idol comment, like, " Hey, it was WAY off key," would have been an ok statement. I would have even been ok if you went all Simon Cowell...BUT NOOOOOOO!!! While I realize you think it was humorous, YOU don't even know me nor have you been to my site enough to make the comments you did. If you meant it in a humorous way, I did not hear that in your writing. We call that "voice" in your writing style. Rather, you failed to make me laugh at all. ~shrugs shoulders~ You did succeed in pissing me off. So, if you need, you may wish to revisit your ability to communicate your crappy joke. I am disappointed that you would chose rather to make fun, put down, belittle and share your comments to cause harm and pain to ME not critique the performance.
You are not welcome here, nor is your sick antagonistic rhetoric. *gasps* Did you have to look up those big words? ~puts hands on face~
I am not even sure you are aware, that all recordings were recorded OUTSIDE, RAW and not MASTERED. This means that EVERY vocal flaw is immediatly heard to the best muscians, and even a ROCK STAR wouldn't have their BEST vocals. Besides, I am not looking to be let down "easy". Do you think this is my first contest? Do you think this is my first time on camera? If you have read any of my entries, you would KNOW that NOTHING has been EASY and I let troubles roll off me like, water off a ducks ass.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh did I spell that right? is HA HA not in a dictionary? Sorry, it's called and INTERJECTION. A word that is used to express feeling.
Here is another word.
FUCK OFF! That is a direction, for GO THE FUCK away. That is right. I used it as a noun and an adjective. You don't want to play nice, so go away. I have always been open to constructive, positive feedback. It is called words that build not wreck...~waves hand~ Forget it. You may not get that.
Let me break it down for you. FUCKITY, FUCK, FUCK, You FUCKING jack a$$, biddyfucker.
In the future, I will be sure to not post while, managing TWENTY (20) 6th graders, teaching a lesson on Direct Objects, setting up treatment facilities for my drug addicted students, and write lesson plans for the holiday week.
IAI: I need a hit stat!!! Let's get this jack hole a .45 for my trouble. Better yet let's not waste valuable government resources. Let cook up something better...Perhaps some ear bleeding type death?!??!?!? Speaking of justice...how is the blood search going?
What dothe rest of you think? Was it that ear piercing bad that I should have hid in my house and flogged???
View it again if you haven't already:
http://www.soyouthinkyoureastar.com/voteVideo.php?event=nov10
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
I've been "Honest John-ed"
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 9:42 PM

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Oh, Johnny.
I swear, baby, it's not as bad as you think. I don't mind that you're impotent. Honestly, John. It's not that big a deal to women.
But I object to you transmuting your frustration over your inability to please women into hostility on this poor girl's blog. It's not fair. You're the one with the flaccid cock. Leave her alone.
Don't pat yourself on the back for being honest. You're not honest. You're HOSTILE. The hallmark of impotent men is their proclivity for anonymous attacks. You're giving yourself away, limp-dick.
Now let the real men play with Single Life and come back to bed. I'll satisfy myself while you watch and dream up your next lame-ass comment.
Can we listen to Johnny sing next?
puhleeeeeze?
ahem... now I feel guilt. I will turn on the volume from now on.
slinks away back into the snowy morning...
These type of comments always sadden me. Unfortunately with the anonymity of the Internet people feel free to take out their inadequacies on other poor bloggers who are playing nice and just having fun.
I believe the proper term to call them is Trolls. They slither around blogland and forums searching someplace to lay their turd comments and stir up the pot in the process. They then stand off in the dark watching while most likely pleasuring themselves.
Bambi I'm sorry you've been subjected to these comments, I know you've been around and can take of yourself but it hurts to see a friend attacked like this.
Look how much time we've already given IT! please delete any more comments from IT because blogtime and attention is all IT's seeking.
Btw, we don't even know if it's a male or not!
tc
I thought you were great Superstar. I wish I had the guts to sing in front of people much less on the internet. Don't listen to you know who.
It's funny how my criticism always drives LBB back to talking about my penis. I think he (the thinly masked "honest john's girlfriend")is a closet homosexual (who might actually wish to be honest john's girlfriend)with penis on the brain. The classic white flag surrender is to stoop to limp dick impotence jokes. I love how my little comments generate entire posts. I'd say you should thank me, but your responses are just as bad as your original posts...or in your case professor...your singing. Aside from all that, you're wonderful. You will definitely go places with that voice and determination. You're magnificent.
~holds hand to ear~ I'm sorry is there someone not invited, talking? HMMMMMM.?????
While I know that my singing is not perfect, I do know that even trying is half the battle.
Top Cat: I guess I feed the sociopath's inner ego too much with the very notion that I should post about his self admited impotence. ~tips back drink~
hehehehe
HJGF: I don't know who you are, but, I could just kiss you right now!!!!!~ rolls eyes~ I mean that in a non lesbo way...of course. Then again boys...F**K it! Lets totally make out and get some cash!!! U-Tube here I come.
Greg: Where have you been? I have missed you. I could just kiss you all over!!!!.
Honestly, Honest John is an honest turd.
Bambi, you totally rock in every way, babe, and don't you EVER forget it!
Jim: You are sweet to say. Thank you...and I have to agree...I am a wee bit disappointed in my anger.
Los: Live and learn right??!?!?!
I really do bring out the dirty little pigs in all of you don't I?
Wow, how unfortunate that someone felt it was appropriate and necessary to attack someone on a personal basis and to do so anonymously.
Not knowing 'honest john' I cannot attest to his personal character or penile function. However based superficially on his callous comments, I can only assume that Honest John is a very insecure individual who feels compelled to tear down others in order to feel better about himself.
I say ignore him and move on. Nobody's perfect and I think it takes a lot of guts to get up on stage and sing your heart out. I listened to a lot of the other entries and no one was perfect. Not to mention it seems that you were not given an option of which song to sing, which in itself creates complications.
And while I can acknowledge that there are regular occurrences of grammatical and spelling errors here on Single Life, this is by no means the Wall Street Journal.
Honest John perhaps the most poignant lesson to be learned here came from our mothers, “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.”
as i read "honest john"'s comments, all I could think was: I didn't know Dick Cheney had the time to read blogs, what with all the people he has to shoot in the face.
Post a Comment