Recent entries are a debate with my regular bloggers and I. Seems, that Honest John has his own site. Not very well read, sadly, using horrible comments made by others to continue the anger and horrible, horrible dialogue.
Flash, my loyal and faithful blogger found his site. While I refuse to leave a comment, I thought you all might want to see for yourself just how sick and wrong this sociopath is. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. ~shakes head~ The picture is nothing short of ~hand to head, and make a circle~ *Whistles* CRAZY!!! SOOOOOO with out further ado...here is...... http://honestjohned.blogspot.com/
Do what you want. I am all for exposing trolls that have nothing better to do. In all honesty, I have no problem with constructive criticizim, in fact as Mama En Fuego can attest. I am "stung" by brutal honesty, but I always use the CONSTRUCTIVE critisim to better myself.
'NUFF SAID on that topic...FOREVER.
OK back to the contest. I have one more week of voting. Please feel free to turn the volume down if you wish. MM Don't be ashamed that you did. After the zillion times and the whole listening to yourself on tape issues, trust me, I am doing the same. Go ahead, turn the volume down, but please vote!!!! Let's just say that I am ready for not hearing that song for a long, long time.
Here is the site for those of you who are playing catch up.... http://www.soyouthinkyoureastar.com/voteVideo.php?event=nov10
Thank you again all who are voting. I so appreciate you doing it. Who knowns what will happen.
Finally today, I sit here in my living room thinking about Christmas. 38 days left people!!! *snap* *snap* Lets get going on those silly gift giving rituals and the office "secret santa" times....I am trying to choose where I want the tree...perhaps I am only procrastinating the choices, knowing this may be the last Christmas with my Mom. Suddenly, I am thinking of all the little things I do in this way. ~shakes head~ I must stop this...
So that is all I have this fine Saturday Morning. What is new in your world????


11 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Good morning!! :)
I have nothing to do today, and I'm glad!
(more time for voting. ;)lol!)
--snow
Please Bambi...comment on my psychopathic little piece of shit blog. I welcome your honesty. It's just there to provide you with a tiny look at who I am. I am not easily offended so you'll have to be creative. Show me you are more than what I think you are...or just continue mentioning how inadequate I am for not finding you fascinating...
Aren't you the least bit bored with the same old shit blogging day in and day out? Wouldn't a little excitement liven things up a bit? Do you really want me to just go unpunished?
I voted! Again! I had a rather interesting Saturday ...
we went to the Guns vs. Hoses game and watched the FD get their ass spanked. Great now we have to listen to the cops brag. I guess they just have more time on their hands....yea, that's it.
Snow: Thank you again! Do you think your kids would want a pen pal? Maybe the class? They are really sad they don't have any mail...;(
Yoda: You are my secret weapon...LOL ;o)
So what did you think of Reno? Did you get to take in any of the sights?
Mama: LOL I can just hear the "locker room talk"!!! So any single hot cop/fireman for me??? HEHEHEHE
That's a great idea. My daughter is also sad she doesn't get any mail! She's always complaining that I get all the mail. I will talk to her because I'm sure she would go for it.
--snow
I came over to show my support again!
Hey Superstar, keep on blogging and singing, and ignore nut-sacks like Honest John.
Oh I forgot about the dog shit all over the house, baby cutting 4 teeth and getting little to no sleep for the past few night.
No single firemen/cops, sorry sweetie. Or at least none that I would subject you to.
When is winter break again? You need to come over for Kahlua and Cocoa. Mmmmmmmm.......
Well it's Monday and not Saturday but I'm here to cast my vote.
tc
signgurl: Welcome and thank you again.
Mama: EWWWWW I could have gone along time w/ the knowledge of the dog poo...~winces~
{{{{Hugs to baby girl}}}}
Snow: Let me know. My students are excited to have "real" pen pals.
Los: WHO??? heheheheh. Perhaps if we all ignore him, he will find us "peons" annoying. Antagonist's have to be RIGHT all the time, not to mention the insatiable desire to appear omnipotent. ~rolls eyes~
Top Cat: I can't wait to KISS that furry little face of yours!!!
~blows kisses~
Post a Comment