Bambi -- [noun]: A human transformer (Robot in disguise) 'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
This one is for you Ms Molly!I bet the Queen was OH so proud!!!!
Happy Thursday all!
Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
Bambi -- [noun]: A human transformer (Robot in disguise) 'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
This one is for you Ms Molly!Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 11:26 AM
16 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Hello little fella, don't be scurred, I think the Queen is a vegetarian
They are naked under those kilts!
Mama and IAI: ~shakes head~
Isn't that a total Molly post?!?!?! LOL ;o)
Yes I don't think the Queen likes her meat. I would like to see that picture with a little Queen showing. Now wouldn't that be funny. I guess it is true about the kilts then. :)
I dated a Scotsman for TWO years! He said nobody ever wears anything under their kilts. Apparently there is some sort of "warmer" if yo know what I mean! A man in a kilt and the whole get-up is HOT!
i LOVE it!!! although i had to lean into the computer screen for a closer look ;)
m
Greg: OH Yeah, when I was in HS my freshman year I went to a school that we wore Kilts...WHOLE drumline went "comando"!!! LOL ;o)
Jen: I just keep singing that song about the "irish man that one first prize"...oh how does it go? LOL ;o)
I don't know where you been my lad, but I see you won first prize?!?!?! LOL ;o)
Molly: I didn't want it to be giant...I didn't want them to "turn it off" you know?!?!?!
AHA AHAHA AHAHAHA
Mine said Paul - adjective - full of bees.
So when you tell me to mind my own bees wax ... I can :)
ROFL!! Super, When I first saw this post, I feared it was going to be a pic of NG!!
...wait...
It's not, right?
;)
--snow
I'd hate to see how he salutes the queen.:)
Men who are naked under kilts need to go to charm school to learn how to sit properly.Blech!
top cat --
[adjective]:
Tastes like fried chicken
Hey!
tc
You think she got his phone number?
Actually, the song is called "The Scotsman". I know this cuz I have it on a Dr. Demento CD.
"Ohh, look at that little wanker! Care to have tea time with me? No? I'm the queen damnit. Give it to me!""
Snow: NG is going to get the "just friends speach this week". He is FAR too needy for me. I need a man that appreciates the distance. He is calling too much...For the record 2 times a day is too much when I have only known him 2 1/2 weeks...
~shakes head~
Top Cat: Hey did you see Monique has "charm school" on MTV?!?!?!?! OMG is all I can say! TPT look out!
Dan: I am SURE! Clueless I am sure!
Jim McKee: YOU RAWK...I am downloading as we speak. TOO FRIGGIN FUNNY that song is.
Flash: I would like some lemon w/ my English Breakfast please...*ahem*
What a wanker! this lad is...I am sure that is what the queen thought!
yes I've seen that show, can you say? CAT FIGHT!!!!!
tc
Top Cat: Offer stands...you can crash at my crib anytime! ;o)
Post a Comment