BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 15, 2007

Cranium Inversion

Look firmilar to anyone?!?!?!
Yes?
Let me introduce you to my "former" employeer.
Yes this is the fabulous HR Directors' lackie...Well I can only assume her head needs to see to type out all of the TERMINATION letters sent to ALL employee's of my "former" school.
Yep
You guessed it..
I got the "royal" shaft.

~shakes head~

I have yet to receive said letter, as I think the USPS suffers from this same craium inversion. Yes, my mail has all been returned to sender, stating I don't live there. WTF?!?!?!
So Monday morning, I went and discussed with a manager that this is rediculous, I have filled out countless "green cards" and countless change of address forms. ~shrugs shoulders~ I have even PAID ~smacks self in head~ to request all the same info ON LINE!!! That is right. For the convience of "changing your address on line" you will pay a $1.07 "convience" fee. WTF?!?!?!? Meanwhile I get all my bulk mail, ads and an occational bill from the occational sender...I have switched to all bills online. NO paper. ;o)


OK so back to final check, pay and letter.

Dear CSAS,
Please remove your crainum from your rectum.

Firing otherwise loyal employee's is the worst form I have ever seen. (OH and I live in the south...equal rights my big toe.)*ahem* further, you have not provided "cause" as to said termination of employee's and "at will" employement or not you P.O.S. loosers are going to pay every UI claim that gets filed. WHY??!?! Because I can show cause that you are trying to stiff us all out of it, by not calling it a LAY OFF which in fact, since according to your letter, we will be "hired" back on with preference...IT is in fact not a terminiation...

Prior to teaching for a living I worked as a Director of HR and I PROMISE you that you all will pay of all the injustice I have seen here. I can not wait to notify the Department of Education, the Department of Labor and for the record I filed a greivance with the Unemployment commission as well as a claim. F*** you and your lousey customer service. A Letter? A certified Letter? That is the way in which you terminate people? OH and since I have YET to recieve mine, I had to hear about it from other employee's?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

You should never have brought in a P.O.S. consultant whom created the most hostle work enviornment I have ever witnessed. (I have had to lay off over 300 employee's in one day before. so...~right and and left making balance~) YES you suck big balls, big green and black donkey balls.

I would rather starve, substitue teach, or work as a temp than to work for your POS company ever again.

Sincerely,
Aren't you glad I don't own an OOZZZIE and work for the Post office?

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

What a load of CRAP!
This is outrageous bambi. I hope you get action in whatever you pursue with these lame brain morons.
You should at least get unemployment.
Good luck, I hope your weekend improves and you have lots of good things come to you.
Big Ol Topcat HUGS
tc

snowelf said...

Wow. It just keeps getting more unbelievable...
And I'm so glad you have so many tools to work with to right this wrong.

And I don't know where you got that pic, but that is SO appropriate. They should use that as their company logo!

--snow

Superstar said...

TOP CAT: I know. I just had this feeling...When I tried to call the said HR lady..She HUNG up on me.
Yeah
REALLY professional.

Snow: In a way I am glad. I can move on and be "free" of guilt as I interview AND I will get my UI for the 8 weeks that would have been NOT paid. ;o)
WIN WIN for a change.
*sigh*
Still sucks.

Paul Champagne said...

Wanna borrow my Uzi?

Anonymous said...

You RAWK!!
tc

Just telling it like it is said...

Hey that looks like my former HR/ manager...ahh the politics of it all is enough to make me vomit a little in my mouth!!

Jim McKee said...

Just move to Michigan, hon, the techers unions are strong here... plus, I have an extra bedroom (wink).

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Hi...
I just read your comment over on Paul Champagne... re: entitlement programs for the so called poor and illegals...and healthcare ..
heck even prison inmates are afforded better healthcare...

I won't bore you with the gory details about what happened to us when our cardiac baby was running out of health insurance at 10 months of age ... and my feeling about illegals and "so called poor" getting free healthcare while we middle class have no options when we "run out" and can't buy private insurance.

It's reverse distribution... a form of socialism, if you ask me.

You are rewarded by being dependant on the system.. but it's a liability if you make a good life for yourself....

It's a bunch of crapola.

I am trying to make lots of noise for changes with our Senators and Congressmen ... you name it, I'm calling and writing them.

What I think is quite odd is how overweight so many of these "welfare mom's" are ... have you noticed?? I've always been told that if you are going to be poor.. be poor here in the U.S.

I know one thing... if our government will pay for full healthcare benefits for people that are here illegally. .. they should &&^% well take care of it's own tax paying American citizens, babies...children... adults and seniors...

Greg C said...

I know that person, it's my boss isn't it. :)

Mama en Fuego said...

What's sad is they probably have gotten away with this shit for a long time because people think "Right to Work" and "at will" means NO rights.

Get 'em Super!!! GRRRRRR

Superstar said...

IAI: Fucktards...I am so using that all week.

Just: Throwing up is really killing my tummy, throat and teeth...I must stop it. Everything is fine...~pops tums and Xantini~

Christina: As a former HR Guru..I am livid...When I tried to talk to her...she HUNG UP ON ME!!!
Oh YEAH!

Jim: Teaching jobs in MI are less and Unemployment high...Hey, this company is in MI....WTF?!?!?!
Thanks for the kind offer to stay!

Terry: Welcome! I mostly use this blog to rehash my single life..then again, I talk about it all...I get really fired up when it comes to all that "help the poor" stuff...especially, when we have POOR right here in the USA!!!

Yoda: YEAH!!! HELL YEAH!

Greg: Feel free to copy and save it for your next staff meeting. Leave it on the chair anonymously...LOL ;o)

Mama: Oh ya! You know ever since you honked my horn, I am a whole new woman! *wink*