I have so much to tell y'all!!!! ~claps hands and jumps up and down~
OK I will take it one at a time. It's just all so VERY exciting. *deep breath* OK...
1. I have a NEW teaching post.
That is right I have been offered a teaching job, teaching the same subject, with another school and AND they offered me $4K more in my base pay!!! That is not all. *wait there is more* My 401 is from day 1. matching up to 10 % no vesting time...*blinks eyes and looks at camera* Plus the healthcare cost out of my check will be $50 less per month. HELL YA I took the job!!!
OH
The classroom I will be teaching in has 4 walls and a door. Now, I know to some of us that may seem like a requirement. NOPE. ~shakes head~ I spent last school year in a CUBICAL divided area, where I could at any given time HEAR any of my 3 other co-workers lessons. Let's just say all the denominators and fractions may someday come in handy...LOL ;)
I do have to return to school a 3 weeks earlier than the other school, but the vacations are 2 weeks at a time and I get out the second week in May. NOT bad ~folds arms and nods~
2. I am calling a TV station on my previous employer.
I have drafted a letter demanding my pay that is owed to me PLUS the medical benefits that were wrongfully deducted. I am filing a claim with the labor board and calling our local new station that has a "collection/recovery" department. The best part is said TV station has done other intrest stories about charter schools in the valley...SOOO I am hoping that either way I can get my $$$ that is owed to me. I didn't really start wanting to THROW stuff untill I did the Math. $4K and change is what I am being Jacked out of. SO we shall see...
3. I started my Online class.
I did my first assignment. WHOO HOOO!!! All I had to do was read the syllubus, do the questions and submit. *HMMMMM* That was easy enough. I also had to order the book, so I can't start my first assignment until I get that.
*sigh*
But I read the first lesson and I am really going to enjoy it. It is a Magazine Article Writing English class. I read enough of the rags so I figured it would be a "fun" way to get started and get another "certification" on my teaching record. ;o)
Well y'all I am off to go Kick Azz and Take Names...Oh wait..IAI can I borrow your Cpt KATAN??? I could use a S.W.A.T team memeber and some guns...LOL ;o) That ought to speak to them... as my Daddy always says, "Money talks and Bull Sh*t walks"...Start walkin' boots....~sings~ Nancy Sinatra tune, These boots are made for walkin...that's just what they'll do...One of these days these boots are goin' to walk
all
over
you!
~snaps fingers~


14 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Wow! Look at you all being successful and stuff. I'm happy for you! ;)
hey! congrats on the new gig!!! and go take some names and kick some ass on the former employee.
Yeah for you!
Go get 'em! and your money!
DallasL *blushes* AHHHH Shucks.
MiniJonB: Thanks...Turns out they are Direct Depositing my $$ Friday..Can you say ILLEGAL?!?!?!?!
HELLO?!?!? I was FIRED?!?!??!
MM: OH I have a feeling they will Ef it up either way!!!
Heya Bambi! Congrats on the new job!! I'm really happy for ya.
GREAT NEWS!
I knew good things would start happening for ya bambi.
Yippee! Whoo Hoo!
hugs
tc
Super, that is fantastic news about your new job!!! As for your old job...tsk tsk...they messed with the wrong woman.
--snow
Holy crap! That's great news. Sounds like a sweet-ass new job.
Good luck shaking down those deadbeats, too.
Congratulations on the new teaching offer Sweetie!!
See, I told ya that pendulum would start swinging your way at some point! Now, if only Brad Pitt broke up with Angelina Jolie ...
Super: That's my girrll bizness handler...handling the bizness...now that's Hott!!!
Maybe I will see you on TV and then you might get famous, and can we at least go to drinks before all of that action starts...so I will hope that you will not forget the small people!! teheheheh....
Congrads on the New Jobber you deserve the best!!!
Your old place didn't have walls? Were you teaching in Calcutta and just not telling me??
Good news about the new jobbie job - can't wait to see the expose on the employer from no-walled hell!
Yoda" Thanks!
Top Cat: ~jumps up and down~ YEAHHHHHH
Snow elf: That;s right!!!
LBB: I am not wasting any more energy on them...They are not worth it.
Jenny: OH I just filed the claims w/ the St Board of ED and Unemployement,and the labor board. I will let my tax dollars do my work...
LOS: {{{{gasp}}}} Ewwww. No Brangalina for me@!!!! Vin... he's the REAL guy I would just buckle in the knee's to see!
Dan: Couldnt have done it w/out y'all cheerin m on! It's a Community effort!
Just: Sugar, You name the night and I will be there! Drink ON!!!!
IAI: In all my posts did I neglect toshare that I was teaching without walls?!?!?!?! {{{GASPS}}}} Th secret is OUT!!!
Seriously, Title one or not I am SOOOO peeling rubber to get the HELL out of the old place!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!
I know that i am out of it and a few days behind but congrats on the new job!
Post a Comment