Here is the 411. I finally...FINALLY got ahold of the HR guru whom is no more help than the HR Fat A$$ discussed last week, JUST to find out that...*wait for it*
I will NOT be getting paid over the 8 week break.
*chirping crickets*
EEEEEERRRRRRRRCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH
WHAT?
THE
FU*K???????
~throws arms in the air~
So I somehow have to figure out how to pull $1500 out of my a$$ starting today(that is rent, utilities, car, insurance, basic food and H2O). That is right. my last paycheck, which BTW is not even enough to cover the rent and utilities, for June....*GULP*
*blinks eyes*
SOOOOOOOO Bambi, here is to you you 5 star A$$ of a day!!!
Here is to YOU, You corp FAT A$$ Bi**hes go around eating your ho-ho's and chocolates while I have to figure out what the hell I am going to do. ~shakes head~
OHHHHHH
Some of you maybe wondering, "Like, didn't she know this?" "Like DUH, Teachers are broke for this reason"..."Why didn't she ask?"
OH yeah, I RAISED this VERY effing question when I was "converted" to the payrole. I specifically asked if I would be paid for "summer" break. I was advised that teacher don't have a choice with this company, we are REQUIRED to be paid on a 12 month/26 week pay.
*ahem* SO why am I now SUDDENLY as if they couldn't have sent me an e-mail or SOMETHING?!?!?!?
~tapping foot with arms folded~
IF I would have KNOWN I was not going to get paid for 8 weeks, I would have been WAY more proactive in getting a "summer" job. HELLLO??????? Even more, I would have been socking cash away too!!! I do own and operate a cash business for crying out loud!
REALLY?? So why Am I getting the shaft? I was waiting for the elevator, and all I have is the shaft. ~shakes head~
UNBELIEVABLE
I can only say it over and over while sending resume's and typing....
UNBELIEVABLE
~looks for Xanex and Vodka~
******FYI*******
I have updated resume and applied for new teaching opportunities and posts. I am not going to continue to work for a company that has it's head so far up it's A$$ that it needs a proctolgist and a supreme being to remove the said head, from A$$!!!!!!


9 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Bambi I'm so sorry to hear how you got screwed by this A$$ company.
Take care of yourself and I hope you can work things out.
*I got scared when you folded your arms and tapped your foot*
hugs
tc
You didn't get the shaft, my friend. You got poked up the butt with no lube. And you didn't even hear the zipper.
Your list for me is getting HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!
Sorry to welcome you to the boat. We went from one school board that paid you on exactly the same day every single month of the year... to one that insists on refusing to pay their teachers for "doing nothing" over the summer months. Yeah... it sucks. Especially when you have to dip into the savings for stupid things like tires and such.
Sympathy... oodles of sympathy.
Cranial-anal inversion... it's a terrible affliction.
oh that sucks
i do need a personal slave and nanny for the summer. pay is minimal but room and board is free.
aww, man that really does suck, i'm pissed on your behalf.
indeedy, your list for iai is getting long.
m
Normally gettin the "shaft" is a good thing but I'm guessing by the context of the word in this particular post, this is bad.
Come on over, we'll drink and talk shit about the people who make our lives hell.
I feel you, girl. It seems like we are all under financial pressure these days.
I like xanax and vodka my damn self.
Oh man, that truly sucks ... don't they have summer school out there? You are very resourceful - I'm going to guess that you'll find something right away.
Thank you all! I am already interviewing for a new teaching job and have a 2nd interview this week.
point blank, if they are not telling me about something as signifigant as pay...What else am I getting shafted out of???
Top Cat: LOL ;o) You rock! Dang, I didn't mean to scare you! It's a great "mommy" tactic though...LOL ;o)
IAI: Thank GAWD you are heading to my parts out west to "take care of" a few huh??? LOL ;o) *wink*
Christina: OH yeah!
MM: Um sugar, What is a savings???
wandering girl: I am still laughing...*snort*
Molly: LOL ;o) Stand in line w/ IAI, and my sister...I told my sister she best be building a apt in the back!
Mama: I will bring my vodka!
Los: I was supposed to teach summer school. I have YET to hear from the superintendant of schools....*sigh* I am "moving" on...I refuse to WAIT for the next elevador! LOL ;o) Ya know???
Post a Comment