Paris Hilton:
Behind bars and she has to serve the WHOLE 45 days. ~claps hands~ I did not see that one coming! Superstar to another...YEAHHHHHHHHH, the skinny biatch gets what she deserves.
I still wish she would have come here to "tent city" in PHX, but Oh well. The whole car chase on Friday was priceless!
I still don't get why a rich girl needs to drive anyway. I would SOOO love to have a driver and a car that took me everywhere.
2nd Date update:
Bambi's 2nd date was successful...I think. He ended the date with securing the 3rd. Yep, I am here to ell y'all that he has figured out (just like the book said ~rolls eyes~) that he needs to ask IN ADVANCE. NUFF said. SO our 3rd date is a poetry reading where NG will be reading some of his own works. HMMMMM.
Meanwhile here are some highlights of the 2nd date.
Couldn't pick me up, his car seized. SO he called and asked if I wouldn't mind driving. I was ok with that.
He gave me flowers.
He paid for dinner at a cute little Italliano resturante' where the people knew him. We did not get to try the Cannoli. I have never had it...SO I was very disappointed. He saw it as an opportunity to suggest we come back again. Then while walking to the car in the parking lot he asks me to dance. No music, Cute, romantic...I went with it.
THEN we went to PUT PUT golf. In AZ this is VERY hot. I don't mind the heat but he did. We ended the 9 hole put put on hole 7, where he grabed me for a smooch and of course wanted more. I am not a fan of PDA, tounge and all, so I played hard to get. When that didn't work, he asked me to dance, in the gazebou of the put put. Now, if your so dang hot that you don't wanna finish 2 holes, why dance? (Again no music) We did the picture booth inside and went for Ice cream and coffee. He again asked me to dance. I declined as Mr and Mrs FATTER than life were sittin in an aisle...blocking any kind of space. (ENOUGH with the request for dancing. UGH!!! Bloggers your imput here? ) I am giving this a 3 star rating due to driving, and the too many dance requests...***
Job Search:
As many of you know, my last teaching job lost it's principal, many of the teachers, and I got the shaft for the summer in terms of "oh, BTW since we didn't hire you on by such & such date...you don't get $$paid for 8 weeks". I started interviewing for a new job last week.
I should have a final interview tomorrow. I talked with my previous principal, who asked me if I need her to call anyone to help me get on. I can not tell you how much that very phrase ment to me. I mean if a company "forgets" to share something as big as "you are note getting paid" what else am I not being told???? I am NOT, NOT a mushroom! ~ala Nixon~
Blinking lights will have to pay the bills for awhile....~folds hands in prayer~
Mama en Fuego:
Mama is the best tax goddess on the planet. Send you e-mail request to her. She RAWKS.
PS Mama my hand is A-OK. I have a great bruise that I am thinking up a great story for...LOL ;o) b/c saying the dog did it...well, it's just so cliche'



12 Left me pearls of wisdom:
The dancing was romantic the first time, after that, sort of dorky. Sounds like he was trying to hard, but isn't that what we want, a guy who tries hard! All of this doesn't matter if you didn't have fun, and it sounds like you did have fun! Where are you going on your 3rd date?
Dancing was cute the first time, but now it's getting....wierd. May be he just likes the excuse to hold you? Maybe he just really likes to dance? Maybe he thinks it's really cute and romantic... Maybe he's a really big fan of the movie Groundhog Day.
Who the heck knows?! I'm glad your hand is okay albeit bruised. Maybe NG can kiss the boo boo for you ;)
Mama: Yeah I am going with too woerd. Like he's trying too hard to impress.
Hand got kisses...~rolls eyes~ it's fine. I am a tough broad!
Jen: Trying to hard. I want a marathon runner...not a sprinter.
3rd date, the poetry reading...*sighs* That could be interesting.
flowers..good
Italian..good
put put..good
dancing more than once..not so good but it may just be the trying to show you he's not rigid.
booking you in advance..very good
Sounds like a great 2nd date. I can't wait to hear how #3 goes.
everything sounds good... except for the dancing. that's just downright stupid if he does it three times!
Sounds like a good date, but the dancing is a little off...he probably just wanted to get closer to you and that was his only creative way! Too bad you didn't get teh cannoli...those are the shit!
Hey! Good luck with that job search. Yup, that's a bit too many dance requests ... even for a good dancer! With no music? That's fun only once in a while, right?
I wonder if he's home right now kicking himself in the ass for all that dancing? Perhaps if anything, I think his issues might be trying to show, so I say give date number three a "whirl" and see how it goes. Maybe he was just nervous and trying to be cute and romantic and since it worked so well the first time... maybe he'll chill out after this next date.
I think the poetry night thing might be kind of interesting. The fact that he writes is kind of cool.
(But wouldn't you just crack up if he wrote a poem about dancing with you!! Yikes! :D) He seems innocent enough so far, and at least he's paying attention! I can't wait for the next "installment" :)
Good luck with your new job hunt!!
--snow
I have to agree, all the dancing was just tooooooo much ... perhaps he was just using it as an excuse to hold you?
Cannoli are like little pieces of heaven
Next time you're coming over, I'll make you a canoli, Tony will thank you!
Top Cat: Well, I am available for a date...;o)
MiniJonB: I agree...too much dancing. I no likey.
Jenny!: He seems too needy for me.
Yoda: Not that great of a dancer.
I would feel the same way if it was Michael Brishnicofv...Seriously.
Snow: he is @disneyland. LOL ;o) WHICH he invited me to go with him...some buisness thing...~rolls eyes~
IAI: I am in 1st gear and he is already trying to score...I am not lookin' for a sprinter, I want Marathon Man!!! After this next date I may have to have the "just friends" speach.
Paul: I think you are right on the money. hold the girl. Hold the girls hand...I get it.
Mama: ~licks lips~
~claps hands~
OK. You talked me into it!!!!
I am glad the date went well, even inspite of the repeated requests for dancing...
Are you smitten?
Post a Comment