BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Had to share!


Anyone else feel like this lately????
You Should Date An Australian!
You're a down to earth, outdoorsy kind of girlAnd you need a guy who can keep up with your adventuresA rugged Austrailian guy is just your styleBetter start learning how to surf!

14 Left me pearls of wisdom:

snowelf said...

No kidding!!!

I loved Raiders. :)

--snow

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

I'm Platoon. Shocker.

Superstar said...

IAI: {{{{GASPS}}}} SHOCKER!!!! LOL ;o)

Snow: I am thrilled! No pun intended!!!

Anonymous said...

I am EASY RIDER.:)
tc

Mama en Fuego said...

Top Cat - Aren't we all??

Los said...

I just saw a documentary on the "death" of electric cars ... it just reaffirms how "great" big oil and U.S. auto companies are ... not.

snowelf said...

I got Easy Rider too...
Oh my.

:)
--snow

Dan said...

Actually I know a few folks who would actually like to try that in the first picture.

No, I'm not naming names.

Paul Champagne said...

I'm "Apocolypse Now" ... is that like saying I'm the Anti-Christ? Should I be worried?

Greg C said...

I am sunset Blvd. I am not sure what that means but I am. I think it means I am too laid back. :)

Flash said...

too many tests! I graduated school!

I too am raiders!

Anonymous said...

mama en fuego..no no no! I'm not sharing. It's mine.

oops, I see snowelf is too, ok I'll share.:)
tc

jali said...

I'll take the test now -

I better be a good one...

Superstar said...

Top Cat: Is that like "easy like Sunday morning"?!!?!?!?! LOL ;o)

MAMA: LOL ~spiting out coffee on computer~

LOS:OH I was going to watch that on my pay channels...Now I will for sure...I just kept thinking...I can't handle 1 more slap stick satire!
~rolls eyes~ I am just bitter, as I put $20 into my car and I already need to fill up as my 12 gallon tank no longer...goes the distance! lOL ;o)

DAN: {{{{GASPS}}}}}
OH GOOD GRAVEY!
~shakes index finger~
Now we here at Single life don't care about talk like that!

TSK TSK TSK
~secretly laughinh~
*giggles*

Paul: You make me laugh. Anti-Christ...~shakes head~

Gardner: Welcome! I hope you come back! I went to your blog! I will be back! ~kicks heals up and turns~

Flash: I am a teacher...What do you expect?!?!?! LOL ;o)
~cracks whip sound~

Jali: SOOOOOOOO what are you?!?!?!?