I have so little time to day....so much to do my top 10 of "list of things to do today"...
1. Go to Unemployment office with the "discharge paperwork" questionaire. ~scratches head~ I am wondering how to respond to "Why were you terminated"...HMMMM great question. When they tell you, can you get me a clue?
2. Schedule interview with New Principal (I get to interview for my job that I was terminated for, but am going to be 're-hired"...then MAYBE I can still HAVE a job.)
3. Call my previous employer to discuss, while said "canceled" health insurance is still deduced from final paycheck and prior deduction not "refunded". Advised that I need to phone back TOMORROW.
4. Buy bullets for gun.
5. Buy a gun.
6. Buy plane ticket to MI.
7. Get rental car.
8. Drive to corp. office that has said afflicted Cranium inversion and just open fire.....
9. Wake up from fantacy and do it all over!
10. Scream cuz it feels good. Better if I didn't drink so much the night before! ;o)
Thats it today folks. I just don't care...I do, but I would much rather visit y'all and get my head on straight...get some happy Ju JU from you!!!!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Cranium Crunch
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 11:54 AM

16 Left me pearls of wisdom:
You'll be okay ... just take some deep cleansing breaths. Now, the best weapon to use is a sniper rifle. Just remember to pick up your bullet casings before leaving. We don't need you to be arrested for providing a community service.
Girl, you need a drink! I keep checking back to see how the date went! I am DYING TO KNOW!!
Holy crap. Sorry you got fired. I don't understand why you have to interview for the job they took from you.
You crazy kids and your high-tech jobs.
You even get to save a step by not purchasing a disguise to keep you from being pointed out in the line up...they'll never get a look at you since their heads up their asses...
hugs Super, hopefully this annoying problem gets resolved asap for you.
--snow
Maybe you should look into violent video games...might quench the violence in your heart without being someones bitch behind bars..............
although...that might be really hot.
ha ha ha ha...you...with a gun....AAAHAHAHAHAHAH *snort*
Sorry, I just got a mental image of you packing AK-47 and I spit water out my nose.
They can't deduct your health insurance from your last check. Do they WANT to get sued???
Life can be so simple sometimes ... and then, of course, there are times like this ...
got any video of that rampage?
The positive: Great posting material.
Remember the Karma gods will get the one that done you wrong!
WOW...I leave for a few days and you fall apart! Being Texan, I have plenty of guns. You're welcome to play with any of them...well except the one in my pants. I don't swing that way ;)
I bet all these things have already been scratched off your list.
when you get here to Michigan
stop and see Top cat
Get drunk w/Tc
forget about dumb biaaaaaaaaaaatch!
tc
MI, huh? Give me an address and I can take care of this for a 6 pack and some chocolate. Rain can come with me.
You mean there is actually a corporate anything still operating in Michigan?
I knew I loved Christina ... but she's gotta raise her rates. Cheapos likes that bring all of our prices down, dammit!
Post a Comment