BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cranium Crunch par Duex






First and for most THANK YOU TO EVERYONE that reads my blog and gave me all the words of encouragement. You all are my BESTEST fans in the WHOLE wide world. Now for the requeseted updates on my life...single and jobless...well not so much on the jobless...



1. I not only got hired back for my Language arts teaching post, but I am now the "team lead". ~shakes head~ I am going to be invited to all the interviews that include the middle school teaching posts. HMMMM I did not see that one coming at all! OH yeah, I am the "senior" teacher...WTF?!?!?! I also get a merit increase and for my payroll issues...



2. A corporate rep was available at my interview and we discussed my pay issues. Can you beleive that they MIGHT have made a mistake on my pay???? {{{{gasps}}}} NO way! (This is funny), his name is Richard (insert chuckle here*giggle*). He, seems really scatterbrained, but hey, I got his call this morning, saying, "we finally got someone to LISTEN to the problem and start correcting it." (Just for the record, I am glad that it is NOT me!) People, I couldn't imagine it was hard to TALK to corporate when they won't anwser questions, but they have mastered the art of HANGING UP ON PEOPLE!!!! *giggles* SOOOOO HOPEFULLY I will be getting a big fat check to pay for the next 6 weeks of my life!



3. I cancelled my 3rd date with newest guy. He just kept calling me and wanting to talk to me WAY too much. I am so not interested in a guy that is that NEEDY. Not to mention, he still thinks that I am available at the drop of a hat. I was planning a coffee meeting with him to let him know that "hey, I am not in the same place as you, lets be Friends" speach. Not to mention after date #2 I was really discouraged. Asking me to dance every 10 min, and WHO brings thier own putter to Put put golf????? I will tell you. People that are lazy and don't want to BEND over to get thier BALLS! *snort* Laugh* OH, It was all so "simple" as he has had back surgery...OH MY GAWD....So, I broke it off. He still has not figured it out. He calls, I am busy or not available. HMMMMM Leach. No more Leachy men. Newest guy is no longer in the dating pool for Bambi.



4. I will be practicing more with the band this next 2 weeks, as I will be guest performing with them on the 4th of July show! WHOOO HOOOO! I also picked up my very first electric guitar and PHHHHHHEEEEEEWWWWW EEEWWWWWWW is that thing WAY easier to play! DAMN! Appearently I have been in the "acoustic boot camp" for the last 9 months. HMMM DUH, do my finger tips tell anyone I play??? ~shakes head~ So It's metallic PINK, has 2 pick ups and a all the bells and whistles...here is a picture



Isn't it HOT! OMG I think I just came a little! ~makes air guitar sounds~

Of course it's $349.00 That is for just the guitar, not including the AMP or chords I need to attach to...so we went with a sensible layaway option for now. *sigh*

~pets computer screen~ Isn't it awesome?!?!?! I mean I will totally RAWK with this!!!!

5. Last but not least, I start my Magazine Article writing class Monday. UGH. I have not been a student for many, many moons (*ahem* College grad since 1992*) ~shakes head~ I just hope I remember all the in's and out's of being the student and not the teacher! LOL ;o)

Hope all is well with you. I must go and check you all out!

16 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Jen said...

Oh I don't like clingy dudes! That is just weird! Confident, doesn't ignore me, someone who can say "I am busy, I'll call you later", and really does! It is tough to find a balance with men!
I give up! Ok, wait, let's not give up, but look somewhere else besides the internet! LOL

Mama en Fuego said...

UGH, I hate needy men, cuz you know what they turn into? Control freaks and stalkers.

Good call. Can't wait to see ya Sunday for some gossip and mojitos!

Anonymous said...

BAMBI!! it's so good to read a post where good stuff is starting to happen for you.
That's great news about work.
I think your guitar is really cool and you will look so HOT playing that pink guitar.
You'll be happy you learned on acoustic, it's like boot camp, once you've played on one, you can play anything.

jen, mama and bambi..wanna dance?
tc

snowelf said...

That guitar is smokin' hot--It has you written all over it! You're so going to rock with that baby!!

I'm so happy for you about your job! Hopefully they will follow up on their promises and conclude with a happy ending!

And NG...Oh yea--Boot. Better to ditch him now, cause if you don't, he'll only get worse--if he isn't getting worse already... I learned the hard way if you try to be kind to them, it just gives them too much hope.

So besides him, YAY!! So much great news crammed into one little post!!

--snow

Flash said...

Coolest guitar EVER! i want pictures of you rocking out with that thing.

As for all the updates...it seems like everything worked out just fine. congrats on your "sudden success"

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

So wait, you got the old job back and a sort of promotion? DId someone remove their heads from their collective asses while I was away?

Good call on clingy dancing boy. Freaky deaky putt-putt club owning wackadoo.

Superstar said...

Jen: EXACTLY!!!! Balance. I am an independant gal and I like men who know WHEN to take the reins and when to just step aside. Balance...LOL ;o)

Mama: MOJITOS!!!!! WHOOO HOOO!
Sunscreen and Mojitos!!

Top Cat: So when you coming to AZ for that dance?
LOL ;o)
The poor sales dude was tuning it up and the other took it as an opportunity to raze him! Brandon my sales guy RAWKS...without missing a note he just said...whatever pays the bills my friend!
*sigh*
I almost came alittle...*sniff*
I KNOW!!! I couldn't believe how much EASIER it was....~rolls eyes~ I just kept thinking, now if I started w/ that...LOL ;o)
~waves hands...the bleading fingers are sooo worth it!

Snow: THank you!

Flash: as soon as the FBI takes me off the most wanted list! YOU GOT IT!!!

IAI: OH yeah, a promotion and a raise...I am still fighting over the money they owe me...day 4....LOL ;o)

Anonymous said...

I like kid rock and this is a pretty good song. I'd have to hear it a few more times to see if it would get in my head.
I like the cold and empty verse.

I hope you get warm and full before too long.:)
tc

Superstar said...

I just love the split screen...the idea that his life could have been so different...
All about me...LOL ;o)
Choices...
How it's choices...

Dan said...

You're going to be performing on July 4th? Awesome. Will someone videotape it? That would make a cool blog post!

Superstar said...

Dan: I am so freaking out right now! I am sure I will feel better when I practice w/ the boys more.
I promise I will see what I can do. I want to perform my song I wrote. I added some stuff to it, now that I am getting more comfy in this role.

*shivers*
I am excited.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you landed on your feet. Congrats on getting your job back.

Sorry about that needy dude.

minijonb said...

that guitar rocks! go have fun on the 4th.

Chris Morris said...

You make an air guitar sound?

Shit...I just dance in front of the mirror naked using my hairbrush as a microphone and lip-synch the lyrics of Journey's Greatest Hits.

Los said...

Wow, sounds like the new guy may have a vagina, or something.

Good luck with the band! I expect a full report!

Christina said...

well sound slike oua re keeping busy while this job shit works it self out. Keep on rockin'