BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane....

Well, Here I am blogging, when I should be making sure that I have enough underwear and left enough room for all my skin care needs.
*sigh*
I have such mixed emotions about going home. One one hand I am excited to see all the people that I went to High School with, at our 20 year reunion. On the other, I also will be helping get my grandma set up. I am so blessed to still have her. Her Mom, Nanny, lived to 88. So, I know we come from a long line of fighters. Anywho, I want to get someone to visit her twice a week to go up and down the stairs, complete her laundry and do light housework. I talked to her about it, and well, she admitted to being a pill about it...What can I say when she says,"I just like it done a certain way." Yeah, I get that.

Now, The rest of my time will be spent meeting up with friends from my High School days, that either didn't go to my school, or were not in my class.

Thanks to Facebook...I have reconnected with all kinds of people that was in my class. I am rather bummed out that they reduced the events, but still charged us the same price. I am thinking for $126 WE should get prime rib from Ruth Chris. Now I know that I get the "memory book" and admit for two. Then at the bottom of the "confirmation" it says, NO JOKE: CASUAL ATTIRE.
~spits out soda~
I know, I know, I totally sprung that on you. WHAT? Who plans an after 7pm 20 year reunion, with CASUAL attire? WHO does that? It's like, *UGGGHHHH* Wearing white after labor day. Neon green pants with clashing purple hoody sweatshirt. ~waves hand~ Seriously...I suppose after the ten year at a "premier" golf course in *cough* SPOKANE??? How do they think they could top the floating golf green??

Anyway, I am off to finish packing and making sure that my shoes and purses all will be matched. What are your Monday's looking like???

6 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Superstar said...

*sniff* Not one comment? WOW!

Farmers Wifey said...

Heres my comment, better late than never....

Superstar said...

LOL Thank you! I guess no one would have even noticed I was on vaca!

Loving the east coast and the great state of TN!

Jim McKee said...

I noticed. When are ya coming back? (And where in TN? I lived in Jackson for 2 years.)

Claudya Martinez said...

My 20 year reunion is this year too, but I'm not going to make it so have enough fun for both of us.

I don't know why but all of a sudden my reader isn't including your posts even though I'm a follower. Annoying!

Jim McKee said...

@Unknown Mami: Reader feeds do not work for private blogs.