BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 06, 2009

Did I ever tell you I hate them???



That is right...BUGS!!! I don't mean the wonderfully animated creatures that Disney and Pixar have created...no I mean the REAL life ones that you find.IN.MY.HOME!!!!

*itches arms*

I swear it takes just ONE, and I go off on a bug spraying rampage.

When school was in session, we had 5 different lice scares. FYI ladies that color your hair...the color treatment kills any of them and the eggs....just the mention makes my scalp itch! *shivers*

Anyway, what was my point? OH, Bugs, Yes, ~note to self more than two beers and blogging...not okay~

A month ago, the Dogs came home from the sitter with ticks. I was so wigged out, that I started cleaning and vacuuming that very night. Clean sheet day came early. I didn't care...I don't have sleeping babies, so who cares that I am up cleaning at 11pm? I have already completely freaked all my fair neighbors out w/ my nude sun bathing...ANYWAY

Saturday, I was doing my regular white tornado, and as I am putting the laundry into the washer, BLACK LONG LEGGED SPIDER JUMPSSSSSSSS OUUUUUUTTTTT. *SWAP* *SMACK*

~SCREAMING~

So, today, I buy some more of my wonderful bug spray to do my spraying and bug killing. STAY THE F**K out of my HOUSE you stupid blood suckers! OK, i walk out the back door, and *LOUD SCREAMING*

"HONEY" *gasping for air

"KILLLLLLLLL IIIIITTTTTTTTT". I say

"what do you think I can do? That think will eat me!" He says

"Get me the bug spray, it's over there" ~points to outside table~ I said.

~PHXMan hands it to me~ "Here you go".

~I spray it while it's walking up the wall~ "What is WRONG with you...DIE you brown wolf spider DIE!!!!!"

~Still spraying~ "What is wrong with this stuff? Why won't it just die?" I ask PHXMan.

"He is really hanging on." He said.

~points and steps back~ OHHH STEP on him...~rolls eyes~ I am such a girl!

"You know, we should just call an exterminator and see how much it would be" He says.

"NAHHHH one will be knocking on the door to beg us, or tell us that our neighbors are getting a great deal if wee do it too." I said flatly and exasperated.

*TWO HOURS LATER*

~Door Bell Rings~

"Honey" PhxMan says, "There is an exterminator at the door"....*giggles*

"See I told you, if and when you scream loud enough, they will come!" I said.

Needless to say, we now have a contract for some eco-bug sprayer to get rid of ALL the vermin in our yard and home!!!!

Anyone else hate bugs this much???

4 Left me pearls of wisdom:

none said...

Yep bugs are the worst. I bought that stuff at the hardware store that you spray around all the doors and if they walk across it they die. It's workd well so far.

I use white sugar to kill fire ants and boric acid tablets for water bugs. Spiders I vacumm.

Heff said...

Heff can't tolerate spiders at ALL.

Superstar said...

Hammer: I THOUGHT my spray was working too...all the dead roaches in the garage and all...but alas..I had to hire a professional!

Heff: See, I knew you were cool. I lived in Mexico and this spider last night was bigger than anything I have ever seen in my life...*shivers*

Barry O said...

"Stay the f out of my house you stupid bloodsucker?" I hear that all the time...