BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Cranium Crunch


Im home! HELLLLLOOOOO???? Who noticed?
*ahem*
Well, I am home from my travels of the U.S. and I have never been happier to be in my giant king sized bed. I promise to post pics from all my travels soon.
Now to get caught up on the "stuff" in my life:
1. I am officially "highly qualified" as I have passed my State Board exam and I have the paper to PROVE IT! So ~sticks out tongue~ Take that previous employer!
2. I am in "limbo" land with the money I am supposed to get from this IRA that my Mom left my sister and I. I mean how long does it take? Last IRA I liquidated, was paid in a week! ~shakes head~
3. Who knew there could be so much US post in just two weeks???
4. Why does Wal-Mart price match, to then turn around and not match adds? "Oh that is a coupon for THAT store" ~looks around~ NO, it's ON sale...there is a BIG difference! I know, I clip coupon's too!
5. If the medical provider can't spell my name right, should I have to pay?? LOL
What is going on in your worlds?

2 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Liz Mays said...

I didn't know Walmart didn't price match? I thought everybody did that!

Welcome home!

Claudya Martinez said...

Welcome home and congrats on passing the Stat Board exam!