I have always read my horoscope, not so much to figure out if I will have a good day but more to see if in fact there is ANY truth to the whole "predicating" the future. Being a "medium" of sort of my own, (I don't have conversations w/ dead people) I do wonder if there is a subconscious level of being. I have had many "dreams" like what you see on the Medium, but they are always accidents. Mostly car accidents. There was a time that I dreamed about a plane that crashed, all survived and the jet lost it's wheels on impact of a farm house. Then 2 days later I saw my dream on TV news, of the same jet in CA. I laughed it off... still kind of crazy. I still wonder if it is all "devils magic". But none the less here is my "reading" today:
Libra (September 22 - October 22)
Expect some positive developments today that impact the entire family, dear Libra. Perhaps you or your mate received word of a significant raise or a great job opportunity. Or perhaps you meet the ONE that is right for you, and know it the instant you shake hands. Whichever it is, don't let the opportunity pass. If you don't seize it, someone else surely will.
HMMMM Expect some positive developments? Which family, my ex-'s family, my sister's family? Really...OH here we go, "great job opportunity" OK make this true. I interviewed for a new job yesterday, so does this mean she will call and give me the job?!?!?!? LAMERICAN
AMERICAN IDOL:
OK First of all can MILLION say, that 64 MILLON people voted? WOW. So If that is more than voted in the Election of or national leaders, Why then don't American's change the way we vote? HMMM text message and 1-866# to vote for our nations leaders. (Oh you right winged pearen't are typing already aren't.. ya...aren't ya, just ready to rip me a new one...relax) Create a "high tech" way that 64 million people can vote in an election. We all know it's a fixed election thanks to the ole Electoral College. OK back to the whole finale...
TAYLOR HICKS! You go. Simon was man enough to admit he was wrong. He had to eat crow last night. I am glad to see a genuine musician (He plays the harmonica and guitar, and song writes) win!!! THANK GOD! I know Kelly writes, but Taylor will do great.
ROAD RAGE:I was driving home last night (my whole 5 min commute... Hate me later) and had to LOL hysterically as 3 out of 4 driver in front of me moved right over in my lane...no warning...just plowed right on over.They just Merged right on the freeway, no warning...(in AZ it is the drivers responsibility to enter the freeway and merge safely, not the drivers in that lane to let them in.) being the defensive driver I am...I reacted, avoiding a collision (I can't wreck my car unless I TOTAL it. Otherwise they will keep fixing it...damn it) OK, so can someone, anyone, PLEASE tell me what is so HARD about putting that little blinking light on?!?!?! Can someone please help me here? Most of them are located where you can reach them, on the steering wheel, on the column...That is what it is...CELL PHONES. Get the damn thing out of your hand and DRIVE?!?!?! USE the over rated Blue tooth, and for gosh sakes, Check your mirror and USE YOUR DIRECTIONAL.
Men and compliments: On a recent outing with some ladies, "girls night out/Ladies night" It is all the same 10 gals all going out for cheap drinks and chezzy guys hitting on them. LOL ;o) SO I sang my song and then had to go pee..(if you have to go pee check w/me(the KJ) otherwise you will miss your turn.) I get to the ladies room across from the mens...(is that a strategy for men, attack us OTW to and from the potty?) OK so this guy coming out of the men's room at the same time as me, grabs my waist and holds me in both arms and then whispers to me.." ...you are pretty for a big girl".
WTF?!? EERRRRRRRCCCHHHHHH
Men, #1 do not qualify or quantify the beauty of a women. #2 never ever, ever, tell any women that she is big... we know, we are hard enough on ourselves ...We don't need some telling us that our "size" is big...please I wash and fold my laundry..OK??? Men, Equate this to a women saying that you have a small penis. I am still trying to figure out if he ment TALL big or TALL FAT. I mean I know I am PHAT, and I will allways be 5'10'', nothing I can do about being freakishly tall...
Random thoughts....
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Collection of my Thoughts today...
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 10:46 AM

10 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I used to read my horoscopes and then gave up on them because I was always still single even though many of them said my love life would improve-they forget to mention that it would take FIVE years for that to happen! haha
I gave up on horoscopes long ago because well, they never applied to my life.
Taylor Hicks, is appropriately named and I totally dig his grey hair and cheesy dance moves.
Don't get me started on Road Rage, I'm only a short step away from converting my Jeep into an armored tank and blowing inconsiderate people to oblivion.
Any man who has to accost a woman outside a bathroom in order to get her undivided attention and make himself feel macho probably just got raped in the bathroom.
Did you kick him in the nuts? Because he deserved it.
Reminds me of my female friend who once told me I had the "potential" to be very handsome. I wanted to kick her in her balls. Because I figured she had to be a rare woman with actual balls on her to say something like that.
Smokin' that's just not cool. Want me to kick her in the balls? or I can just grab her by the mullet and let you kick her. I have to come out to PA soon to visit family, I'll take her down for ya.
Lisa: Thank you! Welcome. I adore your fairy's on your blog. Hopefully Becka will teach me how to "spruce " up my page. I am still an infant in this "techno" world.
Smokin Steve: I was so stunned that I honestly think I remember saying "thank you" and graciously walking away as though it really didn't happen. as if in a dream....Should I see him EVER again.. I will just send my "brothers " his way. AFTERTHOUGHTS, I am always so much better at solutions AFTER....kick 'em in the nuts you say? HMMMM ...anyway my brothers are a SLIGHT bit protective of me.. (see my blog WTF, Boys are stupid, they are in the pic w/ me ;o) Smokin, She is not a classy women and how rude. I hope you told her to "duck and roll" as you sped past her house to drop her off that date!!!! LOL
Becka: did the prego hormones act up again? Such rage today! LOL JK ;o)
Gosh, it sounds really bad in PHX. Is there something about the heat which makes people go bonkers? I was in Seattle last November and I really liked drivers out there. I accidentally walked out on a crossing in downtown Seattle, when the traffic light was green ... they let me pass. Not one stare.
Do you think its the Starbucks effect?
I'm 5'11 and hate when dudes call me big. I'm tall, not big. Some men don't know there is a difference.
First of all, she wasn't even a date. She was a friend of mine just making a comment at a crowded dinner table in public.
And secondly, she is a Bostonian, not a PA girl.
Steve: Here is a topic for you... you could compare or describe trait of the women of the "east coast" How do Eastern women differ from that of us West coast babes?
D: Thanks for stoppin' by. I hope that my dating and "single" life stories don't get old or boring... God knows I could use a "dull weekend or two!
YODA: The sun is a direct factor in why Pheonicians do "stupid things". That and we are so happy about all the sunshine I swear for the first 3 years, I lived here, I felt like I was on vacation...I went to work, worked, just felt like a "get away"...Seattle driver sand Portland Or drivers are my favorite. They all let you in, WHEN you use your directional and they often have a caffine buzz that last till noon. 1 cup of cafe' ole does it for them! Portland amazed me...windsheild whippers going faster than the car, still zero visability and they are bumper to bumper (no accidents) going 60mph???? PHEW Stil they are generous drivers! Since I have lived in both cities and driven in all 3 here I do say that if you come to PHX, bring a dose of your "agressive driver" coffee! PHEW!
Sorry Smokin' wish I could be of more assistance. You seem like a cool dude to me so I can only imagine she meant it kiddingly but it didn't come across that way.
Post a Comment