BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 02, 2008

Beauty is only skin deep!


Disclaimer: Guys, this post will have most of y'all saying, "Damn, Im so glad Im a Man!!!"....
I did one of those THINGS, you know the time for summer, get ready for bathing suit season crazy things.
A Brazillian Wax.
*sigh*
In those two words, most women reading this blog, just gulped and took in a deep breath!
That's right I made the appointment after looking up all the details on Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bikini_waxing )...I took my Ibuprophin 800, and walked in w/ my head held high!
My biggest fear was that the person waxing me, would be all up in my business. Let me just say, that should be the least of your concern women!!! The vaj-ja-jay will be FULLY out there, much like seeing your Gyno! The good news is that they are used to it and the FASTER they go the BETTER it is...
Here is how it went:
~RIP~
Breath, breath, breath
~RIP~
Breath, breath, breath
~RIP~
Breath, breath, breath
~wipes sweat off forehead~
~RIP~
DEEP BREATH
~RIP~
Almost done...
BREATH, Breath, breath, whoooooooooo.
OMG!
I had NO idea what kind of pain....I've had the bikini wax before. Let me clarify. THIS IS SO MUCH MORE!!!! OH NO people. It's far more than that. There is full discloser. you are hanging out in all your glory! AND there are parts of your body...that some may see for the first time since they were ummmm 10? LOL
PHEWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE!
Lets just say that, while it was incredibly painful in some area's...Im not dealing with the "pain" of shaving. Would it be too much information, to share, how incredibly SEXY I feel...LOL. Ladies, you know who else it drives WILD??? That's right.
*wolf whistle*
OH and Men, if your still with me, they have a His and Her specials...LOL so Men, I know you don't want to hear this, but you too can ENJOY the pain of a Brazillian!
Anyone have any funny stories of thier "first" time down there wax?

12 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Angie said...

Thanks for sharing... I have thought about it since I am off all summer sitting either at the beach or at the pool, but I cannot get past the pain. It kills me to have my ebrow waxed adn the pain and tenderness for my eyebrows is crazy. I couldn't imagine my va-jay -jay swollen and red for all the wrong reasons! Still debating over it...

Mike said...

No stories? I love a good waxing story.

Superstar said...

Sunshine: Im so over the pain. Totally worth it. Plus, it get's easier...Then again, I have a high tolerance for pain...so some have told me.

Mike: WHAT??? no stories? Maybe you would be willing? HEHEHEHEHE JK!!!

none said...

I'll just go 70's monster wig bush lol

Flash said...

I got one. I did an at home waxing kit once. I was in my teens, and had a date with a girl that droped some hits that there might be "something more" that night. So I bought it and decided to give the junk and the trunk a once over. I didn't bother to shave any (and to be honest, I didn't have much hair growth down there. Not that I didn't, it just wasn't that thick) So I take the overgrown popsicle stick and spear the hot goo and apply. Inside of the thighs, fine. Butt cheeks, hurt, but good. Then, I got a little too far down and too close to the taint.

I felt like I ripped my asshole off.

That night, I didn't get far with the girl because i walked like I just got done riding a wild bronco and couldn't sit in one position for longer then 5 seconds.

Christina said...

I got my eyebrow waxed yesterday. I am not sure if I can handle the Brazilian!

Jim McKee said...

That is SOOOOO not for me, but if you wanna send pictures, feel free!

;-]

WanderingGirl said...

The good news is that if you keep it up, it gets waaaaay easier! Seriously, your hair gets softer and more sparse, and the waxing is a breeze. Trust me. ;)

Los said...

Ummmmm.... no - I will not be doing a Brazilian wax ... my boys are far too important, and don't like being looked at for that long.

Superstar said...

Hammer: OMG that is too funny! I can see the "hammer" has his halloween costume picked out! LOL

flash: That is hysterical! OMG!!!
I heart you!

Christina: Yeah...It's more than I EVER thought it would be...

Jim: AS IF!!! LOL
~throws drink~
~rolls eyes~
HA!

Wandering girl: ANNNNNNDDDD the first time...how did you deal w/ the rash??? LOL

LOS: WHAT?? I can't beleive you...I bet you and your wife go every month together! hehehehehe

that would be a funny podcast BTW!!!

WanderingGirl said...

Tea Tree Oil.

Suzanne said...

Umm I think I've been through this pain and suffering too.......IT WAS CALLED GIVING BIRTH!