
Im going to Hawaii!
Every time I say it out loud, I wonder if I am going to wake up from a dream I am having.
Im going to Hawaii.
I can't wait. PHXMan travels for his job. He has invited me to go with him on a business trip! Thanks to his generousity I get to go to.....Oahu! I get to go to Hawaii, Im going to Hawaii Yeah ~ala Crank Yankers~
Im going to see Pearl Harbor, and the various ship observatories. The Missouri and Arizonia are the two that I am the most interested in. They both had family memebers on them. I know it sounds strange, but, I also want to connect w/ my Mothers second husband's Brother. So that would make him, my step Uncle?? Anyway, I have pictures for his family, that I just don't know what I will ever do with. I would think that they mean more to him anyway? I am not sure.
on to the most important part of my post. What to wear!
I am already planning the outfits. *GASPS*
NOOOOOO I don't have anything to wear! OH my bathing suits are in serious need replacing...holds out butt saggin one piece.... and shoes? *sigh*
what do I want to pack? I see the humidity is high...cooler temps even in June? OH my...I have mucho research to complete...I need to fina a Luau, maybe a helicopter ride.,.(Magnium PI? Anyone?) JK but a 20 min ride is ONLY $120!! LOL
Any help from you bloggers would be great!!!
especially on the shoes!
Thursday, June 05, 2008
My vacation
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 8:29 PM

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Some comfy sandals?
Oooh, I am so jealous! Have a great time!
Jim: Don't be...While it's a work trip, I still get to go to some fun stuff. I can't wait to teach about WWII this year! YEAHHHHHH!!!!
Congrats. I feel like I'm watching Space Balls with that family connection.
Wow...yeahooo..I am so happy for you..I want to go with you...
you know it is just like when last year I got to got to the virgin islands for 8 days with Engineer guy..poor guy had to work and I got to play all day!!! have fun and I want pictures!!!1
I say, pack the assless chaps and feather duster.
or is that what you meant by "help?"
My brother (when not fighting in Iraq) is stationed in Hawaii. I'm hoping when he's done with his tour I'll get a change to get out to there.
As to what to pack? Nothing but a bathing suit!
Yowza!
Hawaii!!!! I want to go!
On the shoe front - I'm not much help on this ... I would suggest Adidas Samba Classics ... but those are soccer flats ...
Post a Comment