I have an ipod!
I have an ipod!
PHXman bought it for me. He is such a sweetheart!
~claps hands while jumping~
YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Im so excited that I can't even blog!
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
~claps hands~
I have to go back to downloading music to the files....so then I can "sync" up to the ipod...
~tips back drink~
Can anyone tell me how they organize the playlists? Im trying to be creative...then again, Im also trying to upload about 400 CD's
Help?


8 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Sweetie, you've known this guy for 3 weeks and he's buying you expensive gifts and taking you to Hawaii?
I'm thrilled for you and you deserve all the happiness in the world. But your resident online dating expert (that's me) says be careful, ok? That's a lot and it's awfully fast.
I don't want to rain on your parade. Just letting you know to be careful is all.
good luck with the download, it can take forever!
Will your Ipod hold 400 cds worth of music? Did he get you a big one or what?
Did you know there's a vibrator attachment you can buy for an iPod that pulses to the beat of the tunes? A local radio station was giving them away not long ago. I understand it gives "great beat" a whole knew meaning.
One date: I hear ya! send me your e-mail...I tried to send and it rejected me! LOL
Christina: FULL TIME job! As if I need something to do? HAHAHAHA
Jen: He spared no expense and got the 8 GB, which BTW is more than my computer! LOL
EA: OMG I want it! LOL...tunes and BOB all in one?? I would hardly ever...need males...LOL...hmmmmmthen again, who would take out my trash??? hehehe
be careful... too much too soon will leave you wanting more and he exhausted everything.... have him want you, not wanting to buy you things.
I have over 1500 cds ... so when you find out, please let me know!
Sunshine: Really? It's really just the opposite...It makes me want to push people away.
I have so much going on in my life that too much too fast makes me wanna run the other way.
Los: I will do a post just for you....LOL or worse, I could do a podcast! LOL
Post a Comment