BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A late MEME from snowelf

1.Your name plus “ness”
Bambiness...

2. Two feelings at the moment?
sad and excited

3. What are you listening to right now?
The Movie the Green Mile. I should be listening to my new books!

4. Done anything you regret so far this week?
Nope. wait, Sunday starts the week over right?? hehehehe

5. Describe where you are right now?
In my living room surrounded by pictures I got from my Mom and all her paperwork.

6.The highlight of your week?
Im going to Hawaii! YEAHHHHH!!!!

7. What are you craving to have right now?
Ice Cream and vodka...

8. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with?
My people? LOL as in group? Im single Im supposed to have dates...LOL

Maybe the guy who stole #9??? hehehehe

10. Last movie you watched?
I bought National Treasure II

11. Do you have feelings for someone?
I have feelings about EVERYONE! I just know that some are not ok to use w/ my outside voice!

12. What is your heritage?
Scottish and English. There is a strand of my Father's side that is linked to King Henry VIII!! Isn't that something?

13. Are you thinking of someone right now?
Yes. OHHHH you want me to dish. No way!

14. Britney Spears is a skank. Agree or disagree?
Niether, she is a money seeking attention whore.

15. Last thing you downloaded on your computer?
My new Sugarland song! my new books that PHXman bought me!

16.Have you changed much this year?
Yes, and I continue to change daily! ~rolls eyes~ Thank gawd for that!

17. Say something about the person who posted this before you?
Snowelf is a generous and loving Mother. I hope that all her wishes and dreams come true for he and what she wishes for her kids! They deserve all that life could offer!

18. Do you like moms?
*sigh* I miss mine. *sniff* *sniff*

19.Hugs Or Kisses?
Both. I want it all! I love making out like a teen ager! HOT!!!

20. Say one of your friends and an inside joke with them.
Sockpuppet and I have an inside joke about how she and I became best friends. "she isn't afraid to HONK my horn, when I need someone to do it." when we first met we went to lunch. I drove and a car moved into the lane, she just reached right over and HONKED my horn!! While I was driving!

I have no idea what happened to 21-22....LOL

23. Who was the last person to text message you?
My sister, A Karaoke host and PHXman all sent one w/in one min of each other.

24. Where was the last place you went besides where you are?
Get my pedicure. request a workorder for my shower...I really must stop breaking stuff in my shower! Store for TP and dinner fixings.

25. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
Darlin' I am a celeb! SOOOO outside of that, I have been told: Belinda Carlile, Wynnona Judd, Anna Nicole Smith

26. Do you speak any other language other than English?
I speak single life...does speaking MAN count? I speak Spanish. I also can do some sign language. Other speak, includes pig latin *not to be confused w/MAN*, some french and just enough german to tell them NO!!!

27. Last thing you watched on TV?
Law and Order

28. Do you dress for style or comfort?
Both. I love to look great and be able to breath, so if I have to buy a bigger size..I do and rip the tag out.

29. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
1982 Kieran Culkin (actor)
1982 Lacey Chabert (actress)
1981 Dominique Moceanu (gymnist)
1980 Martina Hingis (tennis)
1971 Jenna Elfman (actress)
1968 Monica Bellucci (actress)
1964 Crystal Bernard (actress)
1961 Eric Stoltz (actor)
1957 Fran Drescher (actress)
1954 Barry Williams (Blenkhorn) (actor)
1953 Victoria Tennant (actress)
1953 Deborah Allen (Thurmond) (singer, songwriter)
1943 Marilyn McCoo (Davis) (singer)
1942 Frankie Lymon (singer)


30. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
Which time and do I have to supply proof?? Lets just say that I must be supervised in Mexico and Im not allowed any blue agave after midnight!! LOL

31. Whats the craziest thing you’ve done?
Oh my...I will have to come back to this....well, I supposed it was the time I went to Cabo instead of Mazatlan, or the time I went bungee jumping, or jumpped out of a plane...tandeum....yeah, Im surprised I haven't broken my neck before now!!!

32. Favorite colour(s)?
Pink. It used to be, green, black, yellow and Orange citrus. Im a color whore!

33. What are your plans for tonight?
IDK I think I will take a shower...Because, I really stink!

34. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
sleeping in.

35. Last time you smiled?
I never stopped, I often use humor to mask my real feelings....*sigh*

2 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Just telling it like it is said...

okay I am loving that your a color whore...
and taking a shower is never a bad thing..especially if you can take one with someone else..coarse that is not the case for me...
Engineer guy thinks showers are for just cleaning yourself...

Los said...

I went to Cancun for senior week in high school ... back in 1990 ... The first night there, I broke the tennis court and a bar stool ... all accidental ... I'm a klutz.