
So bloggers, I have been trying to come up with a new reality based TV idea about dating. I remember the days of "the dating show" with Bob Eubanks and it was the eligible bachlor number one, two and three. Contestants sat behind a screen and asked silly questions while the "men" on the otherside responded, giggled and appeared nervous, but weren't really.
Anyway, I was watching "The biggest loser" show about losing weight and thought...now, that should be the next dating reality TV show. There is one eligible woman (real person no actors...plastic barbi types allowed) and each week America votes off the man who was "the biggest loser" based on the activites and dates.
*sigh*
I know it sounds like the bachlor, but it's more like American Idol in that AMERICA chooses the woman's next date or rather who she WON'T be dating????
What do you guys think????
In other news, I got an e-mail from a sales exec at Match .com. They would like to offer me a trial membership, in exchange for MORE dating stories....Maybe I can apply this here idear...to it and get all your input???
Tell me if you are game for this idea. Bloggers pick Bambi's dates!!!
~looks around~
OK, ANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD GO!!!!
Monday, March 31, 2008
New show?
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 1:53 PM

10 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I'm the wrong one to choose anyone else's guy - what I want is a guy that cracks me up. I don't care what he does for a living - I just want to have a good time - I'm at my second childhood stage in life. (smile)
that is brillant!
Jali: Im horrible at picking my own dates...clearly, otherwise I'd be married? Anyway, what the heck...I mean what do I have to loose?
Christina: OHHH goody, your in!!! You will get first pick! hehehehe
I'm absolutely SICK of reality shows ... although I was a huge fan of the Newlywed Game and the Dating Game ... it would be interesting to have the audience vote people off instead of the "bachelor." I think it still might be too close to the Bachelor in idea ... a lawsuit could happen.
Los: I am going to let you pick my dates. Then based on the post, you vote which one stays (gets a 2nd date) and which ones get the boot!
~shrugs~
Im just trying to be as creative as possible! LOL ;o)
hahaha! You know people would totally watch that! That's a great idea!!
--snow
I'd watch that! Although I vaguely recall something like that being done already, and only lasting a few episodes. I could be wrong though.
The dater would have to have some choice in it too. Like, America (and Canada too I hope) gets to choose the two worst, but she gets the final say in which of the two are kicked off. It'd suck to fall for someone and have the public ruin it for you. :)
Pronk: all great ideas start somewhere...LOL
Im hashing it all out...but I want you bloggers to be involved from start to finish!
Snow: I am so excited..I have already had a couple of "winks" from the possible men!!!
Sweet! Let us know when you're ready! :)
--snow
Make sure Ryan Seacrest hosts it so you can have some gay commentary...
Post a Comment