BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

such a crick in my neck!



Sorry for the lack of posting, and visiting you webs. I was in a car wreck on Monday and broke my C-7. I think the Dr, said crushed it actually, but w/ morphine, vicodine and gawd knows what in my system...It could have been gobbly gook...but now I am the bionic woman!!!

So, my car is totalled, but the good news is that with surgry, my neck is back to "new". Im still in pain, and I am sure that the titanium plates will set off the terrorist alerts at the hospital..BUT I can walk and more importantly, type...

I will be freed from this hospital tomorrow (friday) and I can't wait to sleep in my own bed, where every 4 hours the hospital gnomes aren't taking my BP or vitals, or drawing blood...who ever said they don[t believe in vampires?? GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!! they are here! They say, "excuse me, it is soand so here to do______" ~rolls eyes~

That is all I have. I am really tierd and my neck has some pain and needs rest...So I am off to attempt my sleeping.

13 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Jen said...

GIrl what happened? You will have to tell us all about it! Sorry you are in the hospital! You gotta get back to work so you can share some more HEATHEN stories! LOL
Get well!!!!!

Christina said...

OMG, what happened.

I am so glad that you are okay though!

Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I almost left a comment here a few days ago asking if you were ok since the last time you fell silent your house had been robbed.

Gah! Just..... gah! I'm so sorry to hear about this but glad you are going to be ok. Even if you're not exactly ok at the moment. Yikes. And *hugs*.

Superstar said...

The story is this, I was attempting to exit my parking lot of the apt. An oncoming car in my lane was whipping around the turn, SO I went left to miss it, that is when I hit the pole and the other car kept driving on.
Moral of the story, Don't wreck your car on private property.

thanks for all you hugs and worries.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you're okay and I'll be checking in to see how you're doing.

You gotta milk this with the dudes!

WanderingGirl said...

Holy shitballs, Batman! Glad you're okay, in that "sort of had to have surgery" kind of way.

Anonymous said...

You're the Bionic Woman now!
Sorry to hear of your crash/injuries - mend quickly and start singing the Jamie Summers music as you run in slo-mo now ;-)

Phronk said...

Holy shit! Sorry to hear about what happened, but I'm glad you're alive and able to type. That must have been pretty scary. Just keep those drugs flowing.

Los said...

Oh my god, Superstar! What happened? You might need to blog about this, unless you don't feel comfortable talking about it! I'm glad you are ok!

Flash said...

Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry about the accident!

If I could, I'd come and live with you for a few weeks to nurse you back to health. I hope some of those many guys you were seeing around town come by and feed you.

Jim McKee said...

:-(

Wow. Robbery, surgery. No more "ery's" for you.

Feel better, hon!

(hugs)

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

I hope you are feeling better, Bionic Woman!

Superstar said...

RHSP: Thank you! sugar! I am! ~tips back water and vicodine~

Snow: Thanks sweety!!! Life is just a crazy ride, huh?

Jim: I will see what I can do! My insurance company is the bomb! They are really doing a great job!!!!

Flash: I could buy you a ticket..if you are serious...I think I could use a pool boy around! HEHEHEH ~ dangles swim trunks and a ticket~

Los: Per your request..today's post!!!

Pronk: GOOOOOOOOODDDDDD drigs man! ~points~ look it's floating rainbows *hiccup* *giggles*

IAI: IT LIVES!!! Hey so glad to hear from you...next time lets not wait till I break my neck, eh? hehehehehe

Jali: Oh did I mention the MALE nurse who hit on me???!?! HOT..not me, w/ my ass hangin out my backside of my gown!! LOL

Wanderinggirl: Thank you sugar!