BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

what do I want?


Sorry for the lack of posting and visitation to all of your sites. Last week with school, I had grades and parent teacher conferences. Enough said about all that fun!
So, here is the latest in the single life:
PT GUY
PT guy didn't call for a week. I didn't call him. I wanted to give him all the rope to hang himself with. He called me finally and asked me over for a movie and sunbathing. I love the sun and could lay out for hours when it's not too hot.
While laying out, he tells me how physically attractive I am. He admits to really enjoying being with me. Then he says it again. He says, "I just don't understand the void, the gut feeling that I am not the one for the rest of our lives.
*sigh*
I just smiled and said, "I don't get it". ~shrugs shoulders and giggles.
He then came over and kissed me.
hmmmm
ok
*sparks*(for me and based on pulling me closer w/ his arms I'd say something)
so I am totally living in the moment with him. Between his catholic guilt trip and his internal Cancer pessimissim, I am going to let him have that conflict, not me. hehehehehe.
Meanwhile I have met another:
Roofing guy
Met him through a friend of a friend. He just moved out from Ohio. Our connection is so different from PT guy. *sigh* he has that guy next door midwest attitude. He also has a smile and dimples that can melt anyone's heart. whew!
he likes to sing karaoke and is GOOD!!! He also played the guitar. WOW!
he has that look in his face that there is something more. He might be "running" away from something...I am not sure what the dark shadows in his closet are yet...
*sigh*
MEANWHILE:
my friend Jerry:
*sigh*
what a drama king!~rolls eyes~
Last night while on a date with roofing guy, Jerry shows up and causes all kinds of drama. He tells me, that he can't beleive/understand why isn't he the man I need. Why?? *whinny voice here*
So, I looked him in the eye, and told him, that there is no THERE there.....When I tell him, that I can't keep having this same conversation WHILE he's drunk EVERYTIME, he paid his tab and started to walk out. I offered to call a cab, because he is so trashed and now getting worse. He then puts his arm over my shoulder and trys to KISS me!!!
WHY is it when he is drunk, he continues to pledge his LOVE for me???
WHY after all the converstions happens? I get four text messages. again, the "I love you" then ending w/ the never call or talk to me again....
*sigh*
What am I doing to deal with all this? Hiking. I have been hiking 4 times a week getting my cardio in and enjoying the solitude. Maybe I will invest in an ipod? hehehehe...
Ok bloggers let it rip! weigh in on who should be in the running for my time...Meanwhile I am on springbreak...WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

8 Left me pearls of wisdom:

none said...

I wonder what happened to the good old days when men were smart enough to keep their "dark side" to themselves.

Superstar said...

Hammer: I so heart you right now!!!

Christina said...

When it rains it pours, follow your heart....

Flash said...

ALL OF ThEM!!!!

Los said...

No harm in playing the field, Superstar. You can test-drive before buying ... oh, oh - I'm running out of puns...

snowelf said...

I say let THEM fight it out over you. You're totally worth it. :D

--snow

Just telling it like it is said...

I will never understand men's brains...
All I know is the ones that you love endlessly mess things up...
The ones you don't love profess their un-dieing love for you...drunk or not

what is a girl to do!!
Thank goodness for spring break
!!!

Superstar said...

Flash: I am so leaving them all behind and hangin' on to YOU!!! How cute are you! mmmm

Los: Please, bring 'em on!!!

Christina: I have a heart?!?!?!?heheheheh

Snowelf: I would but I am sure somehow in the karma of it all I would end up in jail right next to 'em all!!!

Just: Girl, let's go get xantini's sometime...LOL ;o)