BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

PISSED OFF!!!


My apt got robbed.
I am livid. Humbled. SICK to my stomach.
Get the list of things they took:
1. my laptop.
2. my motoem and router
3. my Liz Claiborn Purses
4. my costume jewlry
5. My bag of adult toys. *sigh* REALLY?? Is there a market for USED adult toys??? Seriously on the ICK factor along w/ the twisted...*shivers*
Here is my final thought or more a question: Does anyone know how to get the dust that the police use to "dust" for prints OFF/OUT stuff??? It is all over my house. in my carpet, on my skin, on my clothes....Anyone know???
The good news is no one was hurt and there is nothing that money$$ can buy to replace. I also have to give my insurance agent BIG hugs for my awesome coverages on my renters!!!
Hope the rest of you have a great weekend!

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Jim McKee said...

That totally sucks. Did you have renter's insurance?

For future reference, if you have important stuff on your computer, there's a web site where, for $49.95 a year, you can back up everything on your computer. Carbonite.com

When I was married to my first wife, our house got burglerized. We were pretty sure it was a "freind" of hers. The main thing stolen was about 200 cassettes (CD's were still in their infancy). A couple months later, we got word thru the grapevine that the same guy had ripped off the wrong person, and got beaten to death. Talk about karma!

WanderingGirl said...

Well, superfuck! I guess the good thing is that you weren't there to be hurt! Thank goodness for renter's insurance!

Superstar said...

Jen: Totally worth it and combined w/ my car I got a discount and it actually cost me the same as if I didn't have it!!! Worth every penny I have paid over the years.

Jim: Yep, I have always had it! Thank goodness, I originally got it because I had Dakota my dog. Just incase she went nuts and did something...I was covered.

Wandering: It's the best 12 buck a month I ever spent!!!
speaking of karma..I can't wait to get the call that the MFers try to fire up the modem! The cops have a tracking on the serial numbers and all the cable/users call the cops w/ the address...Sounds techy and I dream they splat the bastards and toss the key.

minijonb said...

so sorry you had to go through this! i have the fear about this happening to me all the time. i'd freak out... and then i'd get even!!!

muwahaha...ha!

Los said...

That does totally suck! Did anybody else in the apartment get robbed or just you?

Hey, at the very least, you can upgrade some stuff now, right? But, did you mention to your insurance agent the adult toys?

Superstar said...

Los: I totally acted embarrassed..but I still claimed them... Can you believe that it came to $ 400 worht of toys??? I swear I must sound like a perVE!!! heheheheh
Snow: I know! I am still freaking about about the adult toys!!

Mini: I can't wait to exact my revenge...Too bad I have no clue who did it!


I am just trying to get back to normal. I refuse to let it "victimize me" I will not be a victim...I am still living my life and going about my life as if it NEVER happened....

The Egg said...

Wow $400 worth of toys?! That's so cool.