While out with friends on Saturday night, I run into...ROOFING GUY. We have the mutual friend, so, not super surprising. Here is the senario. It's a big bar, I am sitting with some people I know he saunters over....proceeds to whisper in my ear this line of horse heeewwwee a farmer would pay to have in his hay field.
So here is a new one me...turns out roofing guy sees that I am "all that and a bag of chips". HMMMMFFFF duh! OK, I said, hey, no hard feelings. Go get your groove on w/ the girl you really wanna be with. I assure him we were only dating and that I am onto bigger and better.
He looks me square in the face and says, "I really like you but you are too HOT for me to go out with."
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Hot girl?
UMMMM excuse me? What the hell? I am TOO HOT? WHAT?
~looks for jacka## tv crew~
Are you serious???
So, I ask you bloggers and men especially, WTF??? I am too hot? First of all I know I am a great catch, I have enough self love and confidence to know that. I am just FLOORED at the idea that a guy didn't want to date me, dump me at a bar he asked me to meet him in, and then come to find out, because (his logic not mine) that I am TOO hot???
~shakes head~
Really?
Who does this sh*t?
~shaking head~
I am open to comments now....
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 10:25 PM


13 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Maybe it's a roundabout way of saying he doesn't have much self-esteem, and therefore, why would such a hot chick want to be with him? (That's the kind of thing a guy usually wouldn't let out unless there was an abundance of alcohol in force.)
Bet it feels good to be too hot!
You know, I hate to say it but some guys do feel like certain girls are way too out of their league....
But he had you!
His loss, our gain!
Flash: You and Tony? who is we? hehehehehe JK you know I totally heart you!
Jali: It feels great in a defeated way....LOL I am far too humble to agree...hehehe
Jim: Come to think of it...there was a wee bit of tequilla involved in that night. I am sure he regreats it now!
Just my personal opinion, but this guy is just trying to keep you "around," if you know what I mean. How can anyone be too cute to go out with? It sounds like some kind of cheesy line to me.
Oh my gosh this post really hit the nail on the head for me. I don't know what the hell goes on in some guys' brains. I wonder if this is the same reason why last guy kept ditching at the last min. He'd keep saying how much he liked my personality and looks. Yet he'd chicken out for one reason or the other. All talk but no guts to take action!
the egg: Exactly...so I grew a pair for him and totally wrote him off! hehehehe
Los: I am sure that having a "hot" chicha in your proximity gives the guy some kind of "status'??? I son't know nor am I wasting any time "stressing" about it. heheheh I am just flipping my hair and saying..."Im too sexy for my shirt, to sexy for my car, too sexy by far!!!!"
Maybe he's only attracted to people he finds ugly.
Ha that's a great idea about the song!!! I'm going to add that as a ringback! Hehehe.
Being called "too hot" is far better than being called "too fat". Remember that always.
*smacks head*
men.
hmmpf.
--snow
That guy is Nuckin' Futs. That was one of the worse lines I've heard to get rid of someone. Thank you stars you're not with him.
i think he was being sarcastic.
Post a Comment