BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Another one bites the dust...



ANNNNNNNDDDDD then there was NONE!

Roofing guy asked me out for last night then bailed at the last min. I decided to go up to one of my bars to keep the relations up. Who should I see??? Roofing guy. with another chick. HMMMM ok we weren't exclusive and he and I were not in a committed monogomous relations...But, the fact that he bailed on our date to hang out with this other girl? OMG. He's done. Zippo class. Then he had to make it worse. He told me that he is really into HER and could I not sit with them? LOL AS IF?!?!?!? I would??? HAHAHAHAHA LIKE I would stay and WATCH it all?? WHAT a PRICK!!!!

~waves hand~

Whatever!!!

Then Teacher guy keeps calling and wanting a physical relationship. He texts me things like "want to come hang out and get a massage?" or "Do you wanna cuddle?" ~rolls eyes~ Let me just say in the absence of all my Adult toys...I almost was tempted...AHHAHA ALMOST. I promptly when to fascinations and bought a toy. AHHHHH thank gawd for the invention of silicone!!!

PT guy hasn't called, e-mailed,text msg. Nothing. So, I guess it is over for that little "realtionship". I can only guess that it is true what they say, that realtionships that start off fast end just as fast...Well, at least I discovered I like hiking from him...Not a complete loss.

I did have an interesting meeting from one of my online connections. He lives in Tuscon and is a single father of two girls. HMMMM, So, I am getting to know him. I just have a hard time with long distance. Well, I will enjoy someone that is fun to talk to.

I guess it's been a hell of a week..I lost my dog, a week later I got robbed, and dumped. Well that is my three. Who knew that spring break would be so eventful!!!!!

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Jim McKee said...

Hon, it's obvious that none of them were WORTHY of you. Hang in there, you will find a keeper! You are da BOMB!

The Egg said...

Thank God I found your blog!! Suddenly I don't find myself so alone in this crazy world of dating. Read my recent post for a laugh. Well I wasn't laughing at the time:( Hell I'm coming here more often. Hard to find good blogs about dating.

The Egg said...

Oh I'm so sorry about the loss of your dog. Money can be made again. Easier said than done eh? Why do bad things have to happen one after another? Hope you have a better week!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

snowelf said...

God!! Are you freakin' kidding me!?

I too am SO sick of stupid guys and their STUPID BS.

"Hey baby, You're great.
Oh--wait...who are you again? Hey, it was nice to meet you, you're a cool chick and all, but I think Ms. Perfect just came in the door.:

I'm currently working on a post you and my single gf's will totally appreciate.

love you!!
--snow

Los said...

Keep at it, Superstar - dates are like interviews, the more you have, the better you do ... at least, I think that's right.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I just caught up on your blog and you've had a rough time! I'm sorry thing have been so bad!

Also, that dust...did you get it off? I used a mutipurpose spray. They really should clean up their mess, no?

Christina said...

I did not knwo about the dog, Oh Bambi, I am sooo sorry!

Anonymous said...

Dude, that guy was an ass, which you clearly already know. Kudos to you for figuring it out early on and getting out before any actual damage was done.

Phronk said...

This wasn't a very pleasant time to rediscover your blog. Man, I'm sorry to hear about the shitty guys, and even sorrier about your dog.

Superstar said...

Jim: Thank you! I appreciate!!

The egg: Dating is such a pt job lately. This finding a mate is really exhausting...LOL Thanks for stopping by...

Snow: SIGH me too! I am so ready to just be single FOREVER!!! *snaps* NAAAAWWWWWW

RHSP: I know you are not one...LOL Thank you for agreeing.

Jali: Agreed! This week is already a better one!!

Los: I am not the one who should be "getting" interviewed. Guys should WANT to be with someone...Idunno...I just keep going. Im like the energizer bunny of dating...heheheh

PrincessB: AWWW that is so sweet. Thank you!

Christina: Don't worry, I didn't post about my dog, because it's just so hard...I haven't had the ability to do a good bye post to her....*sigh*

Onedate wonder: Isn't dating "da bomb"??? LOL I can't wait to find Mr right!!!

Phronk: Welcome back! I have missed you my educated friend!