BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

The Movie

Anyone seen this movie? The Kingdom of Heaven. I have made it one hour an 30 min so far...*sigh* Seriously, it's blood and gore, and something about 1184...France...?? I don't know...I do know that I am not as versed on that era in history.

PT guy gave it to me for homework!! (I guess it's his favorite movie??)

Can I go hiking again? I am not big on war movies and I would rather go and do some kind of work out???
I need help to understand this...PLEAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEE?????

5 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Effortlessly Average said...

Waht movie is that? Clicking on the image doesn't enlarge it.

Los said...

I love comedies ... I have trouble with dramas for the most part, although there are some I can handle, and actually like. I have trouble with war movies too, although I did like Saving Private Ryan.

We have to embrace our differences sometimes, right?

Anonymous said...

Just do it - if he's worth it. (smile)

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Yikes! Homework?! The Kingdom of Heaven! Orlando Bloom?!

Real man watch Troy.

Hehehe.

Art_Fulldodger said...

Just watch it for shits and giggles. Bottom line is its a guy thing. About 8 of my top ten movies are either war or blood and guts of some kind. Then comes the dumb comedy........

Remember guys are pretty simple. Sex, beer, war movies and pretty much in that order.