PT guy and I went hiking North Mountain. Let me just say, that if I needed my calves to type, we all would not be reading this post!!!
I am slightly embarassed about the whole being out of shape! As I am am huffing and puffing up the hill, a prego lady goes screaming by me, up hill, not even out of breath....*sigh* She is carrying two!! ~shakes head~
PT guy is so sweet. He and I talked about everything, while walking up the hill, while we stopped to smell the *pause* ok so there are no roses YET...but the mountains are all green and lush from out recent rains.
I was only reminded that I am in need of more excercise, more cardio and less TV couch potato time. PT guy was encouraging and told me a couple of times to stop, cuz he needed a break. I am sure, it was for me, not him. He would from time to time rub my back and touch me, while hiking in that smooth male way, that lets girls know that he is into me.
After hiking the mountain, and OH, I made it to the "top"...Then we came back down!!! AND then, we went to lunch. YEAHHHHHHH!!
We went to lunch at a chineese resturant. He paid. Hey, don't act surprised! Given some of the "loosers" I went out with before...The dude that forgot his wallet? The date that brought the wrong credit card??? OH, like I will ever see that money???
14 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Sounds good to me! Maybe stepping out of your respective comfort zones was exactly what you needed!
hehe--you're last comment back to me made me laugh.
Oh, Bambi, I like him for you so far. I really, really like him for you. Are you as excited about date #3 as we are to hear about it??! :D
--snow
Our men sound vaguely similar!! LOL
Jen, you are dating a guy that is shorter than you??? LOL ;o)
Just kidding!
Snow: What? MOI??? Funny?? hehehehe
BTW I just love the MEEZ. I am addicted!
Wandering girl: I am not sure. It is so didfferent that a man that I like is so "into" me. It's almost, like, "WOW so this is what happiness is???" LOL ;o)
I am keeping guard, as the other "shoe might fall" soon...I don't know.
*sigh*
He sounds awesome. And super is pimping her magic!
Lucky bastards!
I think that you are smitten! He sounds like a good one.
As a matter of fact I am! :) It doesn't bother me, it bothers him more then me. But at 6'1" i am used to it! But I was talking about the hiking! :)
Awesome! I can't imagine going hiking for a date, but you pulled it off. ...and go as fast as your heart tells you to!
Flash: that is just it. I am doing nothing! I am not feeling formal, I am not feeling like I need to be or act...I am totally myself. He even points out "cute" things, I didn't even KNOW I did!!!
MinijonB: I know hiking is an unlikely date, but it works. I must say, that sweating together, and no sex is really amazing!
Jen: I need some pointers! I am sure it's just my own insecurity...but I could use some pointers!!
Christina: I think so too...I hope I am not missing something...LOL ;o)
Wear flats! LOL Actually I have never let height influence my shoe choice! I am who I am, I was born this way! Don't hide. Make sure to hold your head high!
Hmmmmmm I believe the Others are done. Erased off from your list?
Look at Tom and Katie. Ok, bad example of weirdness, but you get my meaning behind the short thing.
You sounds happy. Good for you, girl. :)
Did cupid just shoot a bullseye through your heart? It sounds to me like he did!
Los: I really like him, but I am still guarding my heart. I am also not going to get physical...until I know he won't break my heart...LOL ;o) kissing ok...wedding night blsss...no okay. heheheheh
Christina: I am totally unaware of it now. I was really wierded out at first...Now, it's *sigh*
Not as noticeable...if that makes any sence??? I know..I a wierdo...*shivers* Tom and katie...HAHAHAHAHA...So it's true gay men can procreate!!! HEHEHEHEH
RHSP: Not yet...I am still proceeding with caution...
Post a Comment