BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Rainy days and Monday's


I have good news, my mother is getting better (all things considering). In fact she is feeling so great, that she even "drunk dialed" me last night! HEHEHE. She was flying so high on whatever drugs she is on, that she was talking in one breath about the dresses (I am only guessing on the grammy's???) ~shrugs shoulders~ and in the next, she is convinced that the nurses are trying to kill her ~rolls eyes~
According to my sister, she is becoming more demanding and telling the nurses how to do their jobs. ~nods head~ Yep that is my mother! She is clearly feeling better.
On to my rant for today. I have shared my stories recently of my potty mouth, spit wad/pellets shooting teachers in the head crapper students...WELL, I have the end all to be all now. ~waves hand~ I know you are all thinking, RIGHT!!! After telling a teacher to go F her mother, there couldn't POSSIBLY be another...WRONG!!!
Get this, My administrator, allowed a student who has assulted not one teacher, but two, plus assulting several students...TO RETURN to school.
*open mouth*
WHAT??!!?!?!??!
Let me see, that is like saying, "HEY? you wanna day off with pay???" SURE!!! get kicked out of class, and you will only spend 1 day suspended, in which you will watch TPT (trailor park trash) TV shows and eat. THEN the spinless jellyfish administrator, will let you make up ALL the work for FULL credit in the classes.
~fold arms and taps foot~
Now, I am not a child psychologist, but I do know, that makes me look like the boy who cries wolf.
SOOOOOO, I am open to any advice (BTW shooting them is not an option, not that it's crossed my mind). I feel like, I can't win. I feel like a complete failure, and yet, I am not entirely sure that I am the only one who is to blame. Why wouldn't the administrator just say, look what will happen, then ACTUALLY follow through??
~shakes head~
How can the consequences be that, when assulting a teacher is a "slap on the hand" and gets to stay home, watching TV all day???
I can see why teaching has such a high burn out rate.
UPDATE ON Pilot guy: We are texting and doing the long distance thing. He is based in WaDC and I am in PHX. I have one month left on the e-harmony, so I will see what else is out there, but so far, Pilot guy texts me telling me how cute I am and we are e-mailing. Due to the time changes and his and my schedules we haven't talked on the phone much..*sigh* The true test will be Thursday. How is it possible to feel such a connection, and have never met in person? I am not sure I really get that...Anyone?

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your mom is well enough to drunk dial and get bossy!

What's the penalty for a minor to assault an adult in your area? Maybe it's time to call in the cops - seriously - a child who will hit a teacher might hurt a student and I'm surprised that the administrator doesn't worry about possible legal ramifications if that student injures another child.

Anonymous said...

Let me guess...the child is a minority, right?

Christina_the_wench said...

Anon, if your opinion is so important, quit being anonymous. Noone can find you in person. C'mon. What are you scared of?

And if the child who is assaulting the teachers is white, then what, anon? You gonna recant your post and stand corrected?

God, I have no tolerance for racists. And yes, I too have had some reverse discrimnation at my workplace. But that doesn't mean I blame EVERY black person. How ridiculous and narrow-minded...

Paul Champagne said...

Glad that mommy is better and "drunk-dialing again.

Why are most school administrators such weak-kneed p*&%#?

Los said...

I would continue to send the kid to detention or request suspensions ... I think that's the only thing you can do. It's quite ridiculous, though.

It's kind of like when the owner of a sports team takes the player's side over the coach's. It's been happening a lot more.

Superstar said...

Anon: ALL MY CHILDREN are MINORITIES. Hell most of them are not even American citizens!

Jali:UMMMM you would think that my administrator would be worried that I WON"T SUE!!! *giggles*

Wenchy: BTW I suppose you make less money than a male doing your job? FYI that is discrimination.

Los: Detention is a game, most of the time they don't show up. Then there is no one but ME to supervise it and enforce it. Not worth my time. They pay me to teach, not be the vice principal...I am underpaid enough.

Paul: Thank you. I have been trying to get to your site. There is something amuck. I get there and it closes me out. ;(

snowelf said...

Oh trust...I get it. And then when I met him, it was FANTASTIC. We've been friends ever since. But of course, I see by your update, things when VERY VERY WELL!!!!!

Keep us updated fo' sho Ms. Bambi!!

:)

--snow