BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I fleet, I float...



I went hiking yesterday with PT guy. He is *sigh*

Enchanting, ~puts head in hands and sighs~

That is all I have. *sigh*

He seems to be the "total" package. He loves to communicate, via phone, e-mail and in person, he likes to look me IN THE EYE! How refreshing. Even w/ the height difference, we look into each others eyes.

He told me that today, after meeting in person that he knows for sure, that he is attracted to me, and he knows that we will be best friends. What is the problem with my "total" package???

He is worried that he might be going too fast. He broke up out of a six year relationship only six months ago. Fast or slow, I like his direction...Forward.

I just told him, great. We both want the same things. We want sparks in the bedroom, great conversation/communication and to get married/live with someone that you are committed to. We so completely complimet one another, that we really both feel it. We hugged at the end of our date.

We have a second date for hiking on Saturday. All in all, this seems to be going really well.

I think we both are nervous, as we both admitted that each other is outside out comfor zones. Me dating someone that is shorter and him, the same. ~shrugs~ He said he isn't sure, because I am so different from the type of gal he has dated in the past. I am somewhat excited that he is in touch enough w/ himself, to say anything at all to me. He then joked that since I was still sitting there and the door didn't have a cutout hole of bambi RUNNING....we must be doing ok. So, My thoughts are that I will guard my heart. Love all I can and try and follow the rules.

So bloggers, #3 IS IN THE LEAD!!!!

What are your thoughts?!!?!?!?

8 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Flash said...

Look at you becoming quite the Lady Pimp!

It's like Elimidate, or the dating game.

"One Guy to rule them all!"

Christina said...

Wow, I am happy for you!

Sometimes to find the one we have to break a few rules. I know I did!

Yoda said...

Aha! Things are progressing nicely :-)

Superstar said...

Christina: Break a few rules?? HAHAHAHAHAH the best part is that we are both so outside what we would "normally" do...LOL

Yoda: Thanks, you are pimpin' too! I have been diggin' the man pimp stories!!!

Flash: You know you will always be my special sugar!!
MOI??? A PIMP?!?!?!?!
We go hiking tomorrow...I can't wait!

minijonb said...

PT guy sounds promising... just don't crush him!!!

=:-)

snowelf said...

Girl! Look at you all playing the field and stuff.

Methinks #3 may just end up being your #1 :)

How exciting!

--snow

Los said...

Ask him if he is a Rolling Stones fan .... if he's not, there's something wrong with him ... trust me.

Superstar said...

MiniJonB: I don't think that will be a problem. He is no skinny minny. HEHEHEHE Besides look at Nicole Kiddman and Tom Cruise or her current hubby, Keith Urban...they are both shorter..

Los: OHHHH great question. I do need the background story on that!!

Snow: I know! I am playin' in my spare time and all!!!
hehehehe