OK just to clear up any confusion, I am dating ( that is different from having sex with) and I have yet to decide whom I want to get monogomous with. Meanwhile I need your votes!
E-harmony has really stepped up since my strongly worded letter and cancellation. Let me tell you about the current candidates that I am in "open communication" with:
1. Pilot guy
2. Teacher guy
3, Physical Therapy (PT) guy
4. Sports guy
Here is the 411 about each, at least what I know so far.
1. Pilot guy: He is employed in an industry that is far too much like a bar. However he shows some promise, by owning a home and ability to charm me. The bad? He is a text messageing fanatic, who looks at woman like a drive thru/take out menu. I am not something you "order" and then pull around and drive thru and "pick up" at the next window. However that does give me an idea for a "store" to own in Vegas. hmmmm He wants to be physical far too fast to be IN LOVE with me (I am applying "the rule" here). ***** he smelled like day old coffee and old spice, not to metion he wanted to enter the chalis of my secret love WAAAAAAYYYYYYY too soon to be interested in more than a one nighter!!!!****
2. Teacher guy: He is nice, has a house, stable income and we share a love for kids and teaching. However he lacks the self esteem to fully compliment me in life. He also was very up front about only being interested in a "casual" relationship...I am not looking for casual. I am looking for a life partner, not casual sex. I have enough of all that to last me a lifetime. ****He keeps texting me funny but inappropriate jokes, he smelled like MAN****~holds nose...you know old sock/jock smell? Funny, but all he wants is bootaha!!*****
3. PT Guy: Now for the record, he reached out to me first on the e-harmony. Had he not, I might have not pursued him. He is shorter than I am, and while that shouldn't make the slightest bit of difference in the matters of love, I just instantly imagined the revenge of the nerds scene where Gilbert Godfrey and the Omega Moo are dancing, with his nose in the clevage. LOL ;o) He pushed on in the communication, and here is what I needed to do, step outside ME, that isn't working and try something new. So we have a hiking date on Saturday. **** after 6 hours of online chit chat via e-mail not IM, then he called me. First call was a breezey 10 min and then I had to go (rules book) the 2nd time he called I let it go to VM and the 3rd time he called we talked for 3 1/2 hours. NOW...I think I have a winner...OHHHHH, I must say that 3 hours seemed only like 20 min. sooooooooo. that is the update...OH, I haven't smelled him. ~snaps fingers~ BUT he does have the colognes I LIKEY!!!******
4. Sports guy: He is jewish and says that he is ok w/ marrying and getting involved w/ people outside the Jewish faith. I have dated before a Jewish Man, and it turned out that I was only a schiska(sp)? So. while I am waiting to hear back and hoping that we at least set up a first date, I will keep searching. I however nee to keep an open mind. ***** Haven't heard back from this dude....I am thinking he is "pursing other relationships????*****
So bloggers, I ask you to vote for the one you think I should make more time for. should it be One, pilot guy? two, Teacher guy? Three, PT Guy? or last Sports guy?


11 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Who's the kindest? Which one makes you laugh? Who smells the best? Which one seems honorable?
See the last commenter came in here to make you think. I'm just dropping my vote. PT Guy, and more power to you.
Teacher guy is right out because he will never change to want more. Pilot guy is too heavy on the needy and the weird. And the religion thing is too big of a problem in my eyes, so that makes Sports Guy an issue. Short is the least of the evils, so PT Guy wins.
So says me. ;)
YEAH!!! One for PT guy! I am really liking him so this is great!!!
Keep looking. He isn't on this list yet. *ducks*
I agree with Jail as long as they treat with respect.
But I vote for 3!
Hey Super,
I vote for PT guy of the four of them too--just because of the extra added info you provided. If talking to a guy is that easy, then all forms of communication probably will be.
Now I want to know how the date goes!!!
And Pilot guy seems kind of creepy now...ew.
--snow
I vote for PT guy.
yep....
I do.
Gilbert Godfrey in Revenge of the Nerds???? You aren't serious, are you? That wasn't Gilbert Godfrey!
I would choose #3 at this point, but who knows - you haven't done anything with him yet ... but the 3 1/2 hour phone call is a good sign!
Los: He was Bugger...LOL ;o) It was the best...Let me know if I am wrong...
YEAH #3!!!
I happened upon your blog looking for information about women single and dating in their 30's because, well, I fear I might be single and dating in my 30's again soon after a 3 year relationship appears to be on the major rocks (I'm 33!). Just wanted to say that you have cracked me up and given me hope at the same time while I'm dealing with insomnia! ;-)
Oh...and PT guy sounds fabulous. I'll have to stay tuned!
I say PT Guy; an enchanted love is about content and not form.
Kassandra
http://chooseyouworkshops.blogspot.com
Post a Comment