BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Valentines day....



Hey there all my blogger fans! Sorry I have been on a leave for the least month or so. I needed a break, not to mention my "real" life was full of drama and illness.

SOOOO, I have made some changes...since I am NOT so single anymore. I have had trouble with how to define my relationship with PhxMan. We have an open relationship. So naturally I am sure that the people really reading all of my posts will now have the probing questions of what do I mean by "open".

*clears throat*

So, lets see if I can "define" it. Still, I am a very open book so fire away if you have any questions.

We have an open relationship. We live together. We LOVE each other. We also love to share our love with others. We use words like "hedonistic" "free love" LOL which I am sure makes most of you say to yourselves "she is stuck in the 60's" That would require I was ever there.

~rolls eyes~

Anyway, That is why I have decided to keep the blog and a change the title. I promise I won't loose my famous stories or the edge I write with. I will keep my wit and sarcasim in just the right places. A dash of real life and a splash of hyperbole and WALAH!!!!

With that what have you all been up to? What plans do the rest of you have for Valentines day???

6 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Mike said...

Glad you said something about your title change. I would never had noticed since I read you from a reader.

Los said...

We are having a Mexican themed Valentine's Day, followed by bowling ... feel the love!

Superstar said...

Los: I am told we have reservations at a swanky place!! Ruth Chris's steak house. I am drooling! LOL @ the bowling and mexican theme!!!! Nothing says I love you like a marachi band???
*giggles*

Mike: Well, Im NOT so single...but I still am...~shakes head~ I guess???

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have known of a title change since I am blog hopscotching and saw: About Me Bambi Superstar & just had to read it :-).

An open relationship? Ok, keep lots of condoms around. I don't want Valentine's plans & the new (relatively) person I am dating doesn't understand that. I don't see V Day as casual date material. Plus I hate frilly crap.
~Mary

Superstar said...

Frank and Mary,
I don't know that "open" means unsafe sex! It just means that when I don't feel like it...I send my sweety to a woman that is. LOL
Stress and such can really affect the sex drive.

Anyway, it is what works for us. There are countless females that are FAR too "jealous" or controlling to participate.

Many of the couples that we are "friends" with are normal, execpt we like the group love. Also, there is this idea that every time we meet there is this porno type senario...LOL trust me I have been a photographer before of some gatherings...and I ~squints eyes~ wouldn't want all that cellulite on my TV!!! LOL

I'm with you on the Frilly!!!!

Christina said...

As long as you two are okay with it and are stong with your communication then go for it. But be safe girl!