BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

The teeny whores V-Day dance

Finally, they all are finally into the dancing!

OK, Have you seen a more pissed off couple??? They wouldn't even stand next to each other. I can't wait to put this in the yearbook! LOL


AWWWWWW our DJ and his Mom dancing!


This is my work husband with his ONE BLUE ball! hehehehehe
~sings~ I can't fight this feeling any longer....*sigh*
Anyone else remember their first dance???


5 Left me pearls of wisdom:

snowelf said...

Hahaha!! That is SO adorable! Look how cute they are!!!

Ugh....I do remember my first dance. I should blog about it sometime--it's a good story.

--snow

KatBouska said...

Awwww...how cute!! That first little couple just cracks me up!!

Jen said...

You work husband looks hot but blurry! lol

Los said...

Reminds me of grade school dances ... and orange soda for some reason.

Superstar said...

Jen: He is hot! And stop drunk blogging...that should clear it up! HAHAHAH JK

Los: OMG the dance was HYSTERICAL for just that reason!

Mama: I know right??? The poor queen was almost crying and the King was SAYING outloud.."She has cooties"...LOL

Snow: Remember the whole...butterfly "will he ask me" moments????