Sorry peeps. I am super stressed out with the crappers I teach. I will be posting soon...and.(draws in a breath) I am constructing a new site...you know, since I am not...well...er...so single anymore!
Smooches
Bambi
Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
Sorry peeps. I am super stressed out with the crappers I teach. I will be posting soon...and.(draws in a breath) I am constructing a new site...you know, since I am not...well...er...so single anymore!
Smooches
Bambi
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 11:43 AM
5 Left me pearls of wisdom:
You can simply change the title (as well as the web address) of your blog... You don't really need to make a new one.
(Of course, if you really WANT to... then more power to ya!)
It's been a while, Bambi! I miss you!
Good to hear.
waiting to hear back... have fun!
DAMN!!!
I missed the Bambi Love Boat!!!
DAMN DAMN DAMN!
Post a Comment