10. Do people really think that a spray in the bathroom makes their poop not stink?
9. If no one is in the forrest to hear the tree fall and we all know there is a sound then, WHY do they keep asking if there is a sound?
8. What should I wear to work tomorrow?
7. Why did the next Harry Potter film delay for another year...I have to wait till July now! ~taps foot and folds arms~
6. Why is FaceBook so addicting?
5. If I win the lotto, how much would I REALLY share!?!?!?!?!
4. How is it that my students can not afford a pencil, pen or paper, but all have $500 iphones?
3, Why do they make cute clothes with pasley print, when it looks horrible on everyone?
2. What's on your ipod?
1. Why does rainy day weather make me crave grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup??
What are your 10???


4 Left me pearls of wisdom:
im with ya on the facebook. i started it 2 months ago and have been pretty damn addicted the whole time...
I love Facebook too ... we had a high school reunion/happy hour because of Facebook.
I have a Slacker MP3 player ... so, it's always a surprise.
Los: So no getting the wrong one by mistake or swappin' w/ the wife?
Slyde: I can't stand that it's like that...I reminds me of when I first started blogging...LOL
I sometimes find myself re-writing my "who gets what when I win a million dollars" list....it changes all the time based on how bitter I am towards my friends/family at any given time. I love this kind of planning.
Post a Comment