BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My new word...


This whole last year I have been drawn to one word. "Believe". I continue to see it in everything. I hear it. It's in every song lyric I hear in my morning commute. ~rolls eyes~
This is just such a powerful word. With the stroke of the pen I have crerated an interjection, verb, noun and at times a adverb.
I swear this word, believe is going to one day, take over.
Think about it. BELIEVE.
Even if I don't have the first clue...what...whom...to what extent...I want to take action. I KNOW there is more out there. I have a re-newed interest and a calm takes over. It is the most random emotion I have ever had with a single word.
Anyone else get these "word" stalkers??? What do you believe in bloggers???
PS: Los: I will do a decor post soon. I want to figure out what the heck. I started blabbing and 3 single spaced 10 pt font later, I was thinking I need to narrow this bad boy down!!! *giggles*


7 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Effortlessly Average said...

I'm glad BELIEVE has such an effect on you. For me, BELIEVing is construed as denial and another reason why I just "don't get it." But, I'll believe again someday; all I got is time... Isn't that a song lyric?

Anonymous said...

I am a word freak and lover. I am constantly stalked by words. There is a phenomenon that I call "no way" that has an incredulous record. I look up words I don't know. No matter how obscure or old the word is, I will read it again or hear it within a few days. This happens at least 80% of the time.

I am glad you have latched onto Believe. If you believe, and have faith, it can have miraculous effects.

I believe in Jesus and God. This is shaken at times, but ultimately proves true again and again. I know this isn't a popular thing to say these days, but it's true.

Los said...

Hmmph - I've had fascinations with words before, but I honestly can't remember them at this point.

Believe is a great word, but the Phillies used this as a marketing slogan a few years ago, and unfortunately, the word reminds me of them ... sigh.

Happy holidays!

Christina_the_wench said...

You're drinking, aren't you? hehehe

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Christina said...

there is this great series on NPR called "this I believe" you can go to the website and hear some of random people's beliefs. Some are really amazing

Flash said...

Believe is a great word to follow on...I'm a fantantic on Yowza, just because to me, it's means everything.

And I know you've gotten it from me a few times too, you cutie!

minijonb said...

i love that cartoon!

have a great holiday.