Now that is a full moon, that I don't EVER wanna see!
Enjoy all. I am almost off my blog break~
~sings~
Wish you a Merry Christmas. LA LA LA LA La
*cough* *cough*
*sniff*
I will be unsicky boo-boo soon!
Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 5:59 PM
11 Left me pearls of wisdom:
"Just Say No" to crack!
A little booty is always needed.
Feel better!
I'm sure I'll be getting a cold/flu right before Christmas ... I have the entire week off -that's when I'll get it.
This must be Michael Jackson's Christmas Special.
just checked out your singing competition page and see this Devon Zander finalist really really sucks badddd. You should have beat her!
Honest John: Doth my ears decieve me? I don't suck near as bad as the winner? LOL ;o) Thank you!!! ~shrugs shoulders~ I am ok w/ it. These things are all about popularity...*sigh*
LBB: LOL now that is funny! MJ Christmas special..Sick and wrong..but totally hack up a lung funny.
Los: I hope you don't. This is the worst I have ever been sicky boo-boo! My whole body was a disaster, fever, chills, *sigh*
I am in my bed curled up in the flannels...not good!!!
Wreckless: Not the "bootah" call I had in mind from Santa!!! LOL ;o)
Jali: Thank you Babe!
Paul: THAT is funny! If I were thinking clearly I might have been able to say that!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
I swear I am not related to those elves. They look nothing like me. ;)
Hope you feel better soon!!
--snow(elf)
'They tried to make you go to Rehab but you said "no no noooo"' heheheh
You are on a blogging break but blogging about it while you're on it? You are dedicated!
Dan I have Pnuemonia. I am supposed to be on bed rest...blogging counts right?!?!?!?
I am trying to get around and visit others...
keep up on the drama!
Sane: Thanks!
Snowelf: I KNOW they must be the red headed step children of Moonbeam Elf right?!?!?!?
heheheheheh
Post a Comment