BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to all!!


A blonde woman goes to the post office to buy stamps for her Christmas cards.

She says to the clerk, "May I have 50 Christmas stamps?"

The clerk says, "What denomination?"

The woman says, "God help us. Has it come to this?
Give me 6 Catholic,
12 Presbyterian,
10 Lutheran
and 22 Baptists."
*Giggles*
Happy Christmas to all! I will be celebrating with my Sister's extended family. WHOOO HOOOO free food and booze!!! Mom is doing well. We all went to the Phoenix Zoolights, last night. I swear that is one of the best display's of lights I have seen in a very long time. I did manage to work off my dinner calories with the pushing of my Mom's wheelchair. Dang, for a flat place we sure have some serious hills!!! Oh an WHO turned off the heat doen here??? Heat Miser must be in cahoots w/ the Dang Snow Miser again, to make it snow!!! JESSHHH!!! I am so glad I kept all my winter coats from living in the NW!!! It was a great time, despite the workout and cold weather. I am so blessed to have spent the time with Mom and my family.
*ding*
Opps there is the last of the Christmas cookies...I must go get them all put in the tins.
Anyone have any fun Christmas eve traditions they do or WOULD like to do???? I'll be sitting here w/ my eggnog and brandy just waiting on something to do...LOL ;o)
Merry Christmas!!!

5 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Christina said...

I hope that you have a lovely Christmas with all your fam!

snowelf said...

(((Super)))

Merry Christmas!! I am so glad you have this time to spend with your family and I hope it's fabulous! :)

much love,
--snow and the chilis :)

Jim McKee said...

I just checked your weather... at 10 pm MST, it's 52 degrees... and you call that cold! That's like a heat wave! We've got 27 in Detroit... wanna trade?

Merry Christmas, beautiful!

Los said...

Merry Christmas (belated), Superstar! We listened to your CD on Christmas - thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Christmas SS! Thanks for coming over to visit PT..

Your always welcome!