My best advice is to NOT eat yellow snow or Icicles!!!
The Dr. comfirmed that I have pneumonia. SOOOO, I am following Dr. Orders of stricked bed rest, antibiotics and codine laced cough syrup!! WHOOO HOOO
*cough* *cough*
~sigh~
Ok I am really tierd now.
~crawls back into bed~


15 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Oh what a drag!
Single life in your 30s? Oh what I wouldn't give to have that problem!
Your blog looks great I will be back.
ohh, feel better baby!
Paging Dr. Flash?
Oooooo - liquid codeine, yum!
Feel better, next time ask for the liquid heroin :-)
Hey, wait, don't you live in the desert? Can you even get pneumonia in the desert? You overachiever, you.
Flash: I am booking a flight right now for Dr. Flash...does he like to cuddle???
IAI: LOL maybe that tastes better??? HEHEHEHE
Oh, it's possible and I am not having a good time.
Angela: Welcome!!! Thanks I am off to check you out!!
Thanks for the comment hun! You are a Hoot.
I would bring you a big pot of chicken soup if I could, darlin... plus whatever other comfort food you wanted.
Hugs! Feel better soon.
Janis: Anytime sugar!
Jim: OHHHH that would be great. I need comfort for sure. Soft, fuzzy, and chocolate...Hot Chocolate. mmmmmmmmmmm
Pneumonia, booooooooooooooooo!
Hope you're feeling well soon!
that is hilarious.
Wow - pneumonia??? The Christmas season is probably the best time to get this ... although, you can probably get a lot of online shopping done!
Feeling better sweetie?
Poor thing. Drink some hot tea with lemon. Hope you're better soon.
Hope you had a restful and relaxing weekend and are feeling better.:)
get better soon! drink some chicken soup, lots of fluids and vitamin C and take all the drugs you can get your hands on.
Cute cartoon. Made me laugh out loud.
Post a Comment