~cracks whip~
Back to work my students!!!
I have landed a new FULL TIME teaching job! YEAH me! Sadly, I couldn't sit and wait for my unemployment checks that I am sure have no chance of EVER getting paid...I accepted a job with a start up charter.
Today was the first day and after working in an inner city school for three years, the suburbian kiddos is like a retreat. I mean the day went so fast, and every staff member was eager to see how I faired on my first day. I just kindly reply, "I don't know, what have you heard?" LOL.
That got me to thinking, what was your all's first day of school like? Maybe you could share yours or your kiddos first day of school???? ~sits back and folds arms~ I'm waiting! SPILLLLLLLLLLL ITTTTT!
I'm off to prepare for my day at the beach tomorrow. ~rubs hands together~ I can't wait to read your stories!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Back to work!
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 8:16 PM

0 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Post a Comment