
OK bloggers, it's off to Las Vegas! WHOOOO HOOOO! Im going to have one last hurrah before I have to go back to work. PHXMan is taking me on one last "vacation" before the ole return to work, putting up with those schnarky teeny-whores!
Yes, Jen and Sunshine, I promise ~makes sign to cross heart~ to take lots of pictures and this time of PHXMan and I together!!! I know some of you felt slighted in that you only got to see his awesome ASSessts! heheheheh.
OH, I will be doing some gambling, but I have invited my airline friend JJ to join me, as PHXMan will be working during the day, and since there is only so much "alone" time I can stand!!! I did find several activites that are free!!! SOOOO does anyone have any awesome Vegas stories or gambling tips???
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Las Vegas!!!
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 4:32 PM

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Have a great time... enjoy, enjoy, enjoy... since this time is vegas bring back some good dirt!!! ;)
Super, I so want to plan a girl's trip to vegas eventually--you totally need to come with us. :)
Have a great time!!
--snow
YES please more pics of YOU and dude! Vegas is too freaking hot right now! Damn! My fav place to gamble is the Barbary Coast! The blackjack machines at the bar will let you double down AND split! Worth the money! Have fun!
HAVE FUN!!!!
I played Pai Gow Poker in Vegas - I didn't lose much ... I guess that's good, right?
Have fun, Superstar!
Girl I bet you are hot, I saw on the news where it is 113 in Vegas!!!!! Stay cool!
Ziploc me ZIPLOC ME!!!!
Are you chopped up in a bathtub in Vegas?
Way too much fun!!
Freemont Street!!! My friend JJ and I got way trashed and a day of sun/pool fun + gambling...ALWAYS a GREAT Vegas trip!!!
Im not dead, I PROMISE!!!!
LOL
Princess B: I need an invite to keep visiting you. If you want me to read you anyway!!!
Smooches all!!
Post a Comment