BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

PSA...BEWARE!!


See this fancy little pacakage? For those of you who don't know what it is...it's a spemicide for woman. I have used this product for over three years without any problems.
What happened? Well, here is what happened....
PhxMan and I are getting busy, we haven't seen each other in a whole 7 days, so we are BOTH very easily excited and ready to rip each others clothes off. Since I have ZERO desire to have any kids, especially right now, I go to the bathroom and insert my preventitive little device...
*heavy breathing lots of passion*
OH!
MY!
GOD!!!
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH
Wait? Did I move wrong?
*PhxMan Runs to bathroom*
Im behind, screaming WHAT??? DID I break it?
Are you ok?
OMG!!! WHAT???? *gasps*
He crys out from the bathroom, ITS BURNING....
I run to the computer for a look see, meanwhile I get him in the shower and suggest the antibacterial soap. Maybe that will help.....
*crys from the bathroom*
OH Sugar!!!
After 20 min of searching, I finally found an old home remedy that my great grandmother used on my sunburns....Vinager.
Anyone else know what to do? Im thinking that others may have had a reaction to Nonoxonyl-9???? ~shakes head~ Someone has to have a fix???
~Shakes head~
I did find all kinds of fun stuff on the google for "burning penis"...hehehehehhe Anyone have any suggestions?

14 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Angie said...

wow and ouch... could you have a yeast infection? Your PH could be way off balance and with the spermicide set the "fire bush" into flames? Try having him wear a condon and see if it happens again? So very sorry to hear this.. wow

Angie said...

wow and ouch... could you have a yeast infection? Your PH could be way off balance and with the spermicide set the "fire bush" into flames? Try having him wear a condon and see if it happens again? So very sorry to hear this.. wow

Jim McKee said...

Maybe it's supposed to be used *after* the fact? (Sorry, not familiar with the product.)

You may want to check the manufacturer's web site for FAQ's.

Mike said...

Ouch, but also pretty funny since it wasn't me. No clue for an answer besides using something else.

WanderingGirl said...

And you never had the problem while on vacation? (Were you using the same product?) That's kind'a crazy. If you don't have to worry about STDs, you can try lambskin condoms instead of latex w/nonoxonyl-9. Good luck!

Superstar said...

Sunshine: No Im all fine, but the product judy didn't work w/ PhxMan's chemistry...Im finding on the internet, that it's more common than you would think!

Jim: Welcome back! No, incerts are to be put in about 15-30 min prior to getting busy, to be sure that the body has it "melted" so the little swimmers won't get thru.

Mike: FYT Vinegar...it's an old home remedy...if you should ever find yourself in that situation!

Wenchy: WHERE in the H-E double hockey stick have you been???? LOL

No I didn't mean for it to happen...LOL

Wandering Girl: Between his previous go w/ cancer and my "hostile" uterus, there is only about 1-2 weeks that I HAVE to be sure Im keepin the swimmers away...LOL Vaca we didn't have to worry about it...~shrugs~
hmmmmmm

Los said...

Now that is NOT the way to have long awaited sex! I've always heard that urinating on stuff helps ... could be kinky, right?

Los said...

Now that is NOT the way to have long awaited sex! I've always heard that urinating on stuff helps ... could be kinky, right?

none said...

That stuff is deadly for some guys. Plus the smell can be atrocious in some people.

Just telling it like it is said...

Please for give me but you know that I am a nurse sooooo.....
CONDOMS: 1 in 4 people have genital warts: some do not have any symptoms due to treatment or they maybe a carrier...Viral never curable causes cervial cancer.
1 in 5 people have herpes, and even without a breakout the virus is transmittable. The virus sheads so at anytime you could become infected...
Not to mentions the big HIV and let me tell you the virus is small enough to pass through a condom.
Okay now that I have mortified you...you have to use condoms...they even have latex free for thoughs of you that have an latex allergies...
I am sorry to shead the fbad news...I can't help it is like a disease that lives deep in me...I make every woman single at the hospital pinky promise to use condoms each and every time...
okay off my soap box...hope you still love me!!!!

Just telling it like it is said...

You still love me right??

Superstar said...

Just: No worries sugar!
Ive just been super crazy...

Hammer: This is my first, and I have NEVER had any maloderous smells in the nether region! LOL

Los: Im happy to report that all is well and we finally managed to hook it all up and get busy w/out any debacals...LOL

Effortlessly Average said...

Well, I refer back to my post about NOT applying sex products in the dark, because you might, in your haste to get nailed in a very dirty way, mistaken the tube of Crest toothpaste for the tube of lube. You sure that didn't happen? heh.

SavvyD said...

Seriously, it might be an allegic reaction to the 9, but it could also be--I hope not--an open sore of another stripe. Time for the STD check!!