BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Thank you to all!

First and formost ; Thank you, Thank you!!!! Everyone for your wonderful thoughts, prayers and emails!

Second: "the accident"
here is what I remember. Imagine a T and at the top imagine a U. I was driving north on the stem of the T and needing to turn Right when I see another car in my lane, so to avoid a head=on collision I swerve left. By doing that I ran straight into a cement pole while the other driver sped on. Sounds like a simple parking lot accident right? That is what I was thinking. I was doing 10 to 15 MPH. So how did I break my neck? I am so glad y'all asked.

Third: My Theory...
My seatbelt did not restrain me, nor did my airbags deploy. WHY? That is an even better question!

Forth: The action I am taking:
I have contacted an attorney that speciallizes in these types of claims. Civil matter, I assure y'all that I am not sue happy, but the fact remains, had both of my "preventive" devices been avtive...I am sure that I would have been sent to PT I may have never needed sugery, nor the metal in my neck.

Again, all I am healing rapidly. I can't tell you how much your thoughts, prayers and well wishes mean! I heart you all! I promise that I will start opening the dating lines as soon as I can, but right now, I am really exhauseted and need some well deserved rest.

8 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Dallas DYSfunction said...

Ok seriously...I don't check your blog for a few weeks and you break your neck?!! Those concrete poles just jump out at anyone...thats why I hide under my bed at night. It's safer.... in other news... I am glad you're ok :) Heal WELL!

Christina said...

Rest up and heal!

I am SO glad that you are okay!

Hugs!!

Los said...

Superstar - things could have been much, much worse! Look at the bright side, more stuff for you to blog about! Get better!

none said...

Glad you are going to be ok!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're recovering.

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

So... eerrrm does that mean there will be no head butting in the future?

Art_Fulldodger said...

Well glad to hear your feeling better. Sounds like you had a nasty one huh?

I hear the Doctor ordered you to bed rest without toys? Leave em in the night stand, dont want hurt your neck again during the O face.

Superstar said...

LOL Rainman! I wish I could get my over zealous drive back..

RHSP: Noooooo more head butting allowed! I do set off metal detectors now! LOL

Jali: thank you sugar!

Hammer: thanks! I am just managing the pain now. errrrrrr, thank you sweet baby jesus for the pain meds!

Los: As if I didn't have enough?!?!?!??! LOL ;o) THanks for your loyal reading!

Christina: Thank you sweety! Im going to get over to your place soon!

Dallas: LOL I know right? I love your pics..I must say you make a GORGOUS gal!!! *giggles*