BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wave goodbye!

This is Alice. My "trusty steed" for more than 6 years now.

This is Alice's firewall, crunched in by your's truely! LOL



I can see now why the airbags didn't blow!


~sings ala Billy Joel~ Say good bye to ALICE...Say good bye my baaaaaaabeeeeeeeeee
~waves bye bye~
I have to go now, as I am car shopping. I must find my new car. *sigh* sounds easy right?
~rolls eyes~
I hate car dealerships! Does anyone have any advice on car buying? I so need a man...this is most definatly a "guy" job! ~folds arms and taps foot~



9 Left me pearls of wisdom:

none said...

Sorry about your car.

Best thing with dealerships is to find the car you want on the internet and look up the blue book then go shopping with this information and don't let them bully you, sell you insurance warrenties, packages, or anything.

And don't fall for the I can get you in this car for x dollars a month.

Maybe go to your credit union and get preapproved for a car loan then go in armed with that info.

Good luck!

Los said...

Poor Alice! She was such a loyal companion!

I hope you find a car that will do
Alice proud!

WanderingGirl said...

Ouch.

I agree about the research aspect. I am in lurve with my Honda Fit. Great gas mileage, great use of small spaces makes it ideal for my (now) 84# dog. Very reasonably priced, too.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Glad you're doing ok and on the mend! Good luck!

Jim McKee said...

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/new-cars/index.htm

Flash said...

It's always hard to let go of that special car... I'll always miss my first Flashmobile.

I'm glad your healing...if you ever need *anything*...

Christina said...

RIP Alice.

I went online and found the car that I wanted and emailed a few dealers and then I took the lowest cost and brought it to the closest dealer (that ironically was the highest) and got my bogart!

Phronk said...

Sorry about your loss.

I'm a crappy example of a man and know nothing about cars. My only advice is that if you're looking at a specific car, find a forum on the internet dedicated to it. You'll find out all the things that can possibly go wrong with it, and hopefully a bit about what's to like about it too.

Effortlessly Average said...

I could have told you why the airbags didn't blow. Everyone knows that Dick Cheney is the only airbag that currently still blows. Or is it sucks? Whichever.