Here is a picture of my brand "new" to me car. I have the 2002 EX 2D Coupe. I can't beleive my luck! I found a retired machanic w/this car who wanted it to find a "good" home. I scored this baby for $7K UNDER the retail price and it only has 62K miles on it!!!
*sigh*
It has black leather interior and electric everything right down to the 6 cd changer and sun/moon roof!!! I feel like I got a "hot" car, but car-fax assured me that it is all mine! *giggles* OH They even delivered the car 45 miles to me last night!! He kept saying, "I have nothing to do, so I will bring it to ya"...~looks around~ WHAT?? AND he delivers? AMAZING!!!
SOOOOOOOOO ~holds up middle finger~
This is what I think of car dealerships and their "HOOPS" that customers have to jump through!
Now...~hand on hip and the other w/finger on my nose tapping~
I need to name her...
I am opening up the comments for a name!.....Alice is RIP....I was thinking Silver...just too Lone ranger for me??? HELP!!!


9 Left me pearls of wisdom:
How about the "Grey Ghost." My college roommate freshman year called his car this.
Is it a girl or a boy? My previous car was named Apollo or Paulo for short.
Great car!
You will be very happy with it.
Glad to hear it! I'm ashamed to say I worked in used car sales for about 4 months, and you did the right thing. (Finger to the dealerships, that is.) I swore I'd never set foot on a lot again.
The 7th Generation Civic is a really good car, and there's a TON of free info on forums, etc. Should be easy to learn and not get ripped off at a mechanic. Something even some guys have to look out for. ;)
The luxury of a car, unlike a kid, is you don't have to name it right away. Drive it for a week and get a feel for it's personality.
Girl : Glitter :)
Boy : Hubby :P
"I'm taking my Hubby along"
"I'm in my Hubby now"
"My Hubby's waiting for me in the carpark"
Hehehehe
Congrats on the new wheels!
Just discovered your blog & loving it!
Wow, awesome deal!
A Superstar Girl drives a Superstar car, which needs a superstar name.
Sparkle
Your "Silver Lining"
How About Flash? That way you're always with me???
You're assuming it's a girl? Like how sailors call their ships "she?"
How about the Coupe d'Gracie? No? Mable? hmmm... Steve?
Hi like the blog!
Name the car Sadie.
Post a Comment