BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Love in the Elevator...

Shaggy and Batwoman: Here is my script. I really had to channel my "stoner" self! heheheheheh

It's another writing prompt from the ever vivatious and beautiful: Mama's losin' it!





Telegrams in hand, Batgirl, Shaggy, Scrappy and Scooby Doo show up to the Gothem Tower at time on the Telegram. They both look up at the 400 floor building. They look at each other and proceed through the revolving door. The door man leads them to an elevator in the back of the tower and through a locked door.
In the continued silence, the all look at one another, up and down, then back to the elevator doors.
~they all steep into the elevator. turn and face the doors and watch as the door close~

Catwoman: So Shag, what been going on? ~as she raises her eyebrows in a lusty and playful way~
Scrappy: What am I? Chopped liver down here?
Catwoman: HSSSSSTTTTTT Shhhhhusssshhh child. ~she starts licking her long pointy nails~
Scrappy: Im not afraid of you, put 'em up there and lets fight this out!
Shaggy: ZOINKERS Scrappy, she's on our side you know!
Catwoman: ~rolls eyes~ So what do you think HE wants?
~just then the elevator stops in a jolt~
Scooby Doo: Rooootrrrrooooaaahhhhh *gulps*
Shaggy: Zoiners Scoob...lets get a scooby snack!
Catwoman: How is it that all you can think about right now is FOOD?!?!?!?
Scrappy: I'll take 'em out Uncle Scoobie. You watch. ~has paw fists clinched and ready~
Voice: Greetings and Salutations!!!
Catwoman: Who is this and what is it that you want?
Voice: HMMMMMMMM You will all find out soon enough!
Shaggy: Well scoob, lets see what we can do to find some more scoobie snacks, cuz, this sounds crazy!
Catwoman: ~reaches over to shaggy, french kissing him~ Well sugar, I'm out of here! This elevator might cost me too much, like one of my nine lives!
Scrappy: Seriously, let me at him, let me at him, I'll take on THE MAN!! ~looks to ceiling~ come out here so I can fight you mano y mano! ~grunts while hopping around in boxer moves~
Shaggy: What? How are you going to get out of here?
Catwoman: ~Smiles~
~Lights go out in the elevator. When they come on a couple of minutes later, only Shaggy, Scrappy and Scoobie are left.~
Shaggy: ~smoking a deeb~ Zoinkers Scoob...that was great! Where did Cat woman go?
Scoobie: HUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHH??????
Scrappy: Comeon Uncle Scoobie, let me at 'em....
~the doors open~
Doorman: Did you have a good meeting?
Shaggy: I don't know what happened, but it seemed awfully short!
Doorman: you have been in there for 3 days!
Shaggy: Zoinkers Scoob, no wonder Im so hungry....Let's find the gang and see if they can solve this mystery of what happened!
So, who thinks they know what really happend? any thoughts or guesses???

14 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Mike said...

LOL. A little bored today are we?

Superstar said...

LOL
Busted!!!

Jennifer P. said...

So glad someone else took this one on! and the throw catwoman into the mix---yeeeow :)!

Superstar said...

Jennifer P. I tried...LOL I just re-read it and I'm thinking I might have been high on something for sure...LOL

jori-o said...

Very creative! Not many took on the Scooby option this week. Way to go!

Angie said...

Let's throw in the joker or maybe aqua-man ( get some water action going) ;)

snowelf said...

I have no idea what happened? Was Shaggy halucinating the Catwoman? Regardless, it was highly entertaining and dead on character play!!

--snow

lifegoesbyfast said...

Very unique story. Not many took on that prompt. It seemed way to hard for me!

Michelle said...

LOL! Great job on the prompt! But sistah, I have no idea where you were going with that one! :)

Thanks for checking out my blog!

Capricorn said...

lmao. that was great.

Capricorn said...

marks on the ducati were removed w/ wd40.

Los said...

I hated Scrappy Doo, even as a kid ... Of course, Scooby and Shaggy were awesome!

And, I think Fred was gay.

Flash said...

You know, I could always used a hot screenwriter for my business...

I pay well and late nights are..encouraged.

;)

And happiest belated Birthday.

So what are you now? 28? 29?

Anonymous said...

lmao .. sounds like some freaky commic book stuff.