BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Cranium Crunch

I really would love to win the lottery. I could buy my own island...I could be the sovereirn nation of Bambi....

Of course this is how it looks through my "rose colored" glasses!
My ear is finally getting better. I spent another hour and half at the urgent care Friday night. WHOOO HOOO!! I'm so livin' it up huh? After two weeks of pure HELL, I was pleased to find out that the NEW RX I was given on Friday night did the trick and I started hearing! THANK GAWD. You know it's bad when the "nurse" says, "WOW, your ear is REALLY angry with you!" I just smiled and sighed. "Really? You think?" I relpied rolling my eyes.
More exciting news on my Mom's estate. The Evil Trustee finally sent in the paper work to my Attorney. The "missing" money that has been in question was "located". but has not been explained. The silver lining here, is that my attorney ($200/hour I might add) told me we now have enough evidence to have the courts REMOVE her. REALLY? $10,000 of misplaced monies FINALLY did that? Get this, we can now sue her for it in a civil lawsuit, AND since she didn't follow the deceased wishes in disposing of her remains....It just keeps getting better.
*sigh*
Honestly, I just want my probate monies, I want my sister to get her share, and all of us to move forward. There is a HUGE portion of me that still feels that she is not "at rest" because of all this "drama".
I got flowers.
So I got flowers from PhxMan today! WHOOO HOOO!!! Here is what is so funny about that. Last week he brought me lunch and the front office lady, mentioned, "where are the flowers" and "I wish I got flowers"...SOOOOOO PhxMan sent her some too!
What everyone at the school thinks that they are from another teacher at our High School! hehehehe I love being an instigator!!!
So what is going on in your world...~kicks up heels~ Im off to see!!!

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Angie said...

not much here, I will have to email you and give you the juicey details or mishaps as I call them...
glad to hear the EAR thing is getting better, flowers... SUPER!! and great news on your mom's estate.. time to move forward.. good for you!

Anonymous said...

Flowers! Yay. And he sent some to the front office lady? How thoughtful.

Anonymous said...

Oh Honey we have so much to catch up on... really. It's shitty that we can't catch up over drinks. Because I think we could seriously polish off a bottle with ease. :)

I miss you lots, I hope we get to talk soon. PhxMan just scored major brownie points with me! I am also happy to read about biatch getting the boot soon. Your poor mother is raging in heaven wishing she could throw lightning bolts. You should tack some extra shit on for her harrassing your grandmother.

Soooooo.... CALL ME! XOXOXOXOXO

Los said...

My god! You've been suffering with that ear for this long????

And your mom's estate isn't fully settled yet????

Good news, though - 2008 is almost over!

Stu Pidasso said...

An ear ache, some heartache, and a great break!! Things have turned for the Bambi grrrl. Hope all works out for you. GB!!

John Robinson said...

Wow...ipod, hawaii, the "L word", flowers...hope you're doing some romantic things to show PhxMan how you feel about him...or he might be 'already gone'.

Kojak said...

LOL john...I AM PhxMan, and I can assure you that Bambi is the BEST...no question about it.