BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I wish someone would have told me...


Sorry Mama, hope my writing prompt isn't too late. I do have a note from the Dr. I have been suffering from an ear infection. NOW, like most of you out there with the kiddos, I thought, "what is ths big dealio?".
LET ME TELL YOU!!! ~sorry, I can't hear how loud I am talking~
Well, it starts out with an "ache" and ends in the most tourcherous pain I have ever felt. I guess as a kid, they are not as bad. As an adult? ~shivers~ Let's just say that I wanted to stab my eyes out, only after becomeing a homicidal serial killer. Thank GAWD for strong pain meds! That has been my only solice!
SO I am writing on the prompt...I wish someone would have told me...(This is a creative writing, so I am lettin' my imagination go WILD!!)
The setting is a HOT Phoenix club in the heart of Downtown. The bass of the music could be felt and heard outside the building. Zella just finished meeting a future client.
~phone rings~
Zella was sitting in her white GT Mustange, ragtop V8. She looked to see who could possibly be calling at 1040 at night. Oh, it's a random number. HMMMM she thought, I should take this.
"Hello?" Zella said.
"Who is this?" the caller said, in a amped up female tone.
"Well lady, you called me, perhaps your mannors would allow you to identify who you are calling and identify yourself!" Zella said
"This is the woman, your boyfriend is married to." She said.
"Well, *giggles* who is your husband?" Zella said sarcastically, and chuckling.
"How dare you laugh and mock me at a time like this." She said in an acusing voice. "I know you two are having an affair" she continued.
"Sugar, I am not sleeping with a man" Zella told her Bluntly.
"WHAT The F**K are you talking about. I just followed the two of you tonight!!!!" She yelled.
"HMMMMM. Well perhaps we should meet, then tonight at that same bar." Zella replied in a mocking tone.
"You are there now, you slimly bi*ch! I want to meet you face to face." She yammered on.
"Listen, LADY!!! I would love to settle this and end this now. How about meeting my Lesbian LOVER ???" Zella retorted loudly.
"WHAT?" She gasps
"That's right...before you acuse, perhaps you should know what you LOVING and awesome husband was REALLY doing." Zella told her.
"I'm.....ahhhh......um....." The voice on the other end kept on.
"Well, then, if that is all you have...this sounds like a conversation you should be having with HIM. Not me." Zella said.
"Please tell me, how I can appoligize? I had no idea. WAIT! What is it?" the voice almost pleaded.
" Lady, this is somthing you have to take up with your husband." Zella replied hanging up the flip phone. "I wish someone would have told me about these psychos!"
The camera pans down to the side of the GT and the Ad on the side. It reads "Zella's Wind up toys services" and a picture of a clown.
~cues music for twighlight music~
Hope you all enjoy, me and my ear are going to continue to drain....~waves~

8 Left me pearls of wisdom:

snowelf said...

Aww, Super, my ear is now aching in sympathy!! I don't know how babies deal with them--owie!

--snow

Los said...

Knock on wood, but I've never had a serious ear infection ... I konw people who have, and it's not pretty ... the draining would probably cause me to vomit.

Just telling it like it is said...

sheesh I hope that you start to feel better;)

Stu Pidasso said...

Strawberry Shortcake!!

Stu Pidasso said...

....for the pink hair!!

Stu Pidasso said...

and that is a pretty good bit of writing about jumping to conclusions!! Hope your ear feels better. GB!

KatBouska said...

Here's hoping I never become one of those psychos calling around looking for MY husband!!

I hope your ear is feeling better!

Angie said...

any better???? Hope things are back to normal, whatever normal is, soon for you!!!! oxox