
SOOOOOO guess what I did???
HEHEHEHEH That is right. NOOOOO not that....*giggles*
I went and had PhxMan move in. Well in all fairness, he asked me to move in with him, but the house we are going to move into won't be "closed" until Nov 1 st ish....Yeah, I have learned the advantages of "forclosed" homes and "short sale" homes. ~rolls eyes~ Not my area.....
Saw this in an e-mail, and BOY, does that not suit me??? I have been thinking a lot about my Mom and how much I miss her. I swear she would kick my A$$ if she knew I was crying so much as I have been. Seriously, I had PhxMan ask me if I was depressed? HAHAHAHAHA who wouldn't be depressed, after the year I have had. ~shrugs~ hmmmm I never said, I was above, better living through chemistry...I just don't think I could make it through all the Dr. exams, ~rolls eyes~ can't I just order something online??? *giggles* No seriously? *sigh*


11 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Senior year of high school, seven years later. My friend Shannon was telling me during French class that I'd make an excellent addition to the Cranial team. Cranial Crunch was the high school equivalent of Jeopardy.
---------------------
ages
Internet Marketing
Go for Glenda the good witch.
Wow moving in. how is that going>
You can be Willy Wonka
Duh - Frenchie from Grease!!!
Oh and BTW... WTF??? I gotta read about you moving in with PhxMan on your blog? You're in big trouble young lady!!
Pink hair ... hmmmm ... I guess maybe Sid Vicious? Maybe Cyndi Lauper? I know there was a girl in a Bruce Willis movie with pink hair, but she was VERY scantilly clad.
On another note, my best friend Brad, his dad is dying, like TODAY OR TOMORROW! I think i am crying for him. Like my heart hurts when I think about the pain he is going thru! Any advice? I went to his place, which is across the street, he just talked for hours and I listened. He talked a lot about your soul, it was interesting!!!
I am sending hugs!
wow... see what happens when I haven't been posting... how is it going? Pink wig... ummmm go for the Frenchie from Grease or the friend of Andie in Pretty in Pink... You know the older lady who gives her the prom dress to spice up... cannot think of her name.. uuugggghhhh
Pink is soooo you!!!
The ladies of www.singlenochaser.com think that you should go as Frenchie from Grease. Great suggestion mamaenfuego!
Oh my gosh! I love that Never Regret
Post a Comment