BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Cross your fingers



I have a singing audition this week! I'm down right excited! After the surgery fusing my neck back together, I thought I might have permanent damage and NEVER be able to sing! I will keep you all posted.

Meanwhile, at my ongoing drama factory of a "work place", the L.A. teacher that is my replacement HATES the teeny-whores and wanted to fill the opening of our 4th grade. When the Principal said, NO!, *cough* I mean, "HELL NO", she then took an interview for Friday, leaving work early. *sigh* Can I help you? ~shakes head~ So I see this going one of 3 ways. 1. she quits and they get a sub. 2. she quits and they ask me to be the LA teacher again or 3. I tell them NO and they have to find another LA teacher. OR they combine our 5th and 6th grade and that would mean that 7 and 8 would be "self contained" so to speak. So many what if's, I could make my head spin like the child on the excorsist.

So, here we all are, knowing that Ms. Bambi should have NEVER been doubted. I might have had a rough 6 months, but I ALWAYS finish what I start. I do have to admit LOVING the show. I mean so far this has been the best drama since TNT and Law and Order *dung duahs*

Any advice???

8 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Melissa Boo said...

Good luck with your audition.

Angie said...

good luck with your audition... 7 & 8 th grade self contained... yuk!!! I would run , but then again I have my 3rd graders who are self contained.... you can always go back to the LA position and request some demands? It may make the year easier and less stressful for you, and besides you will not have to relearn all new material...

Mike said...

Good luck with your audition.

Just telling it like it is said...

Good luck on the audition...yahooooo

Los said...

If you knock the audition out of the park, then you won't have to worry about the teaching questions, right?

Just telling it like it is said...

hey thank you for always sticking with me...hang in there and we are going to have to meet up sometime...

Angie said...

I tagged you... go to my blog and see what you have to do.. sorry chickie
http://www.freetogoodhomenotmine.blogspot.com/

SavvyD said...

OMG, we have so much in common. I sing, I'm a teacher and I have a dating blog. How cool!!